Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question

Default quick question

friends of mine would like to know the best way to loose their big ghetto booties and hips so i said i would ask all you nice folks for the answers. so any suggestions will help them on their way. thank you all!

Diet and exercise, no magic involved at all.

for the ladies, I would recommend that they build up their endurance so they can do high volume training. Their basal metabolic rate should soar on high volume training and a sensible diet.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

If it's a "ghetto booty" that's a bubble butt from muscle and not a jiggely rump that's full of cottage cheese, I'd say just change up the cardio. Maybe switch from steady pace to intervals and then go back and forth between the two on different pieces of equipment. If it's a fatty ass, tell them "Put the turkey leg DOWN, girl!" and then do some supersets of leg exercises (i.e. leg curl/extensions) and lots and lots of lunges (w/o weight) just go until you want to puke. STAY AWAY FROM THE ABDUCTOR AND ADDUCTOR MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then do some cardio, eat cleaner and drink more water.

Sorry, I know it was a quick ?, but I have no quick answers.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

Val, if I bought you some bubble wrap bikini's would you model them for me?
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook
    for the ladies, I would recommend that they build up their endurance so they can do high volume training. Their basal metabolic rate should soar on high volume training and a sensible diet.

I got the greatest results with the women that I trained by using a workout program similiar to what a male BB competitor would utilize. Women need to lift heavy in order to build muscle, even a slight increase in muscle mass will lead to a big increase in metabolic burn.
    Also when women use light weights and jump form exercise to exercise, they may as well be doing the stepper or threadmill. This type of training causes a spike in metabolism during the exercise peroid, but shortly after the metabolic rate returns to baseline.
    On the other hand a balls to the wall heavy leg training session has been shown to keep metabolism elevated for as long as 48 hours post exercise. Estimated calorie burn from one intense hour of leg training is approx equal to five one hour aerocic sessions. This has been tried and tested true in mutiple university exercise science labs.
    That's why weight training is hands down superior to aerobic exercise for fat loss. I advocate a combo of both types of training, ALWAYS perform weights before aerobic training.
    Remember diet is the key though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook
    Val, if I bought you some bubble wrap bikini's would you model them for me?
    Get me some example pics and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by liftsiron
    On the other hand a balls to the wall heavy leg training session has been shown to keep metabolism elevated for as long as 48 hours post exercise. Estimated calorie burn from one intense hour of leg training is approx equal to five one hour aerobic sessions. This has been tried and tested true in mutiple university exercise science labs.
    That's why weight training is hands down superior to aerobic exercise for fat loss.

i wasn't aware of this, seems like i learn something new whenever your answering someones q's?.........karma worthy, of the green variety.

Liftsiron may be right about the metabolism thing, but if you already have a disproportionate ass and legs and a smaller upper body going hard and heavy may not be the answer. I am a pear-shaped girl and gain muscle VERY easily. If I were to go "heavy" everytime I trained my lower body, I would look ridiculous. It's important to know your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to proportion so that you can train to counter-balance it. I train really heavy for shoulders and moderately for chest back and arms. I usually train to failure on legs b/c I have a major bubble butt. I definitely agree w/ cardio following your weight-lifting sessions. I see girls go to the gym all the time and all they do is cardio and never touch a weight. They will NEVER even out their proportions or look "toned" by doing just that. IMO, they're wasting good $ on a membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Val
    Liftsiron may be right about the metabolism thing, but if you already have a disproportionate ass and legs and a smaller upper body going hard and heavy may not be the answer. I am a pear-shaped girl and gain muscle VERY easily. If I were to go "heavy" everytime I trained my lower body, I would look ridiculous. It's important to know your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to proportion so that you can train to counter-balance it. I train really heavy for shoulders and moderately for chest back and arms. I usually train to failure on legs b/c I have a major bubble butt. I definitely agree w/ cardio following your weight-lifting sessions. I see girls go to the gym all the time and all they do is cardio and never touch a weight. They will NEVER even out their proportions or look "toned" by doing just that. IMO, they're wasting good $ on a membership.

Very true everyone must have their training specific to their body type and goals. As a rule when i say heavy in regard to legs, I advise 12 to 20 reps as opposed to 6-12 reps for upper body. This rep scheme seems to get better results for men as well as women.
    During the years that I worked as a personal trainer, nothing irratated me more than trainers that utilized the same routine for every client. More often than not circuit training, just because it was easy for them.