Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me pick my suits...

Default Help me pick my suits...

I am thinking this for the one piece.
    I am thinking this for the one piece.

This for the two piece.

I like the one piece in red but not sure what colour to go with on the two piece royal blue maybe. My hair right now is red but I think I am going to go back to my natural colour which is brown I think. LOL

Here are the colour swatches.
    http://www.suitsyouswimwear.com/swatches/velvet.htm
    What is your 2 cents on the matter.

MMS

The first two links are not working.
    the third one worked, I liked the black and hunter green. Although, it would be tough to gauge what would look best on you. Depending on your skin tone and hair/eye color.

Voodoo my hair right now is red but I am going back to my natural colour chesnut brown soon skin is fair to medium blue eyes.

Last time I wore green and teal and the judges hated my suits so I plan on avoiding those colours. LOL I also am not going with the same desinger I found her suits not as polished as some of the other girls. From all of the pics on this site the suits look pretty good quality, but you never really know tell you actually get the product. The last designer I went with had a very good reputation but IMO I got subpar quality out of her.

MMS

ok, so no teal/green. That burgundy crushed is hot and I really really like the royal purple.

We need to see these on you to judge better, that model isnt doing it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by g3cko
    agreed
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="4"]some people love me, most people hate me, but everyone knows my name![/SIZE]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [I][U][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Red"]BOARD RULES-read them [/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][url]http://www.**********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10968[/url]

[email]zeebs@cyber-rights.net[/email]

[COLOR="Blue"]Disclaimer:[/COLOR] Anything I say is presenting a fictitious opinion and does in no way, shape or form encourage, nor do I use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only![SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

ill have to third that

LOL these are custom made so not try before you buy guys.

Voodoo I really like Burgundy tie-dye Crushed for the one piece I think and the royal blue crushed for the two piece. I still have a lot a few months to decide so my mind my change several hundred times LOL

MMS

Quote Originally Posted by superqt4u2nv
    LOL these are custom made so not try before you buy guys.

Voodoo I really like Burgundy tie-dye Crushed for the one piece I think and the royal blue crushed for the two piece. I still have a lot a few months to decide so my mind my change several hundred times LOL

With your hair and eye color, plus your tat, I think those two sound wonderful.

I think you should just use your birthday suite but if that not going to work then the burgundy one is nice