Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Could it work for me?

Default Could it work for me?

I just started researching the possibility of using steroids. I didn't realize the extent of information until finding this site. So I would like to know if I really should continue my research or if they just wont work for what I am looking for.

I am a female just under 6'1" and on the chubby side at about 190. I haven't worked out for some time.

Diet and exercise just doesn't seem to work.. However its always been hard for me do some decent cardio because my knees will end up giving me problems. I can lose weight by just going on a low calorie diet but I never get to where I want physically. I end up gaining it back because I can't achieve results from workouts.

I would love to start running. I have tried before but it doesn't seem to matter how slow I start I always have problems with my knees.

My goals would be to slender down and get a nice toned body.

The only medical issue I have is a low thyroid and I am on synthroid. It very minimal, my dose is .075.

Advise?

Quote Originally Posted by chaotickitty
    I just started researching the possibility of using steroids. I didn't realize the extent of information until finding this site. So I would like to know if I really should continue my research or if they just wont work for what I am looking for.

I am a female just under 6'1" and on the chubby side at about 190. I haven't worked out for some time.

Diet and exercise just doesn't seem to work.. However its always been hard for me do some decent cardio because my knees will end up giving me problems. I can lose weight by just going on a low calorie diet but I never get to where I want physically. I end up gaining it back because I can't achieve results from workouts.

I would love to start running. I have tried before but it doesn't seem to matter how slow I start I always have problems with my knees.

The only medical issue I have is a low thyroid and I am on synthroid. It very minimal, my dose is .075.

Advise?
    i really dont think aas is for you at this time you should read up on supps eca,lipo etc . you really should be able to obtain your goals by exercise and diet. look into some differant diets see what works for you get on a good cardio and resistance program .if your knees bother you doing cardio try a oliptical or a bike to began with this should help with the pain until your joints become accustomed to exercise. read in the womens forum they will be able to help you out . diet first .training second. supps and aas only once the first two are in check

good luck stick around and keep us posted

i beat mr x to a thread finaly

Sorry I didn't see the female forum after I registered... Admin can you please move?

your ques was about aas

Ok.. after some more reading I see that Clen or Albuterol would possibly be beneficial.

Ok.. after some more reading I see that Clen or Albuterol would possibly be beneficial.
    Clen and Albuterol are great for weight loss, but not together; use one of the other, but not both.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

If you are on syntroid, be careful using other supplements. I have seen people who are on synthroid and doctors often want to underprescribe to the point that it does nothing for a person. My advice would be to try resistance training at first to get your basal metabolic rate up with what your thyroid can do on its own. Do lighter weights with higher repetitions. You could start out doing whole body workouts for the first 2 weeks then split the body parts up for upper body and lower body splits for a couple of weeks, then move to 3 splits, etc... As far as cardio, try something a little lower impact like a stationary bike or an elliptical machine. Eat lean (lean meats) with lower glycemic carbs (perhaps 20 to 25 carb grams per meal), and try to eat small portions or meals 5 to 6 times a day because if you shock the pancreas with too much, it will just turn what your body can't use at that moment into fat. However, with smaller meals spread throughout the day, the pancreas won't be over taxed and should put the calories where they are needed the most rather than storing them in fat cells. As far as veggies go, try eating green veggies and only get simpler carbs at breakfast when you can burn those calories throughout the entire day if need be. The simpler carbs at breakfast could be a small portion of fruit and a half a cup of cooked oats or brown rice. You could do lean meats for your protein each meal, but you could leave them out of one of your 5 or 6 meals. The amount of meat would be 3-4 oz of very lean meat such as albacore tuna, lean ham (if you can deal with the nitrates), chicken, turkey, or very lean beef. For fat, if you choose to do a salad, try using Paul Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegarette (about 3 tablespoons) for a salad once per day, and take in a tablespoon of flax seed oil once a day (maybe for your next to last meal).

Hope this helps to get you started.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

What is your diet? Post it up and maybe some minor adjustments can be made and you'll start to see changes. AAS is not a quick fix and it will NOT make you thin. You will build muscle, but you will still have fat, which will make you look bigger in the wrong way. The fat will still cover the muscle. Make sure you research the side effects of women using steroids and you are willing to live with the for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Increase cardio, you can use an elipitcal machine which is similar to running without the impact, and post up your diet.

Hazcat Guest

Nice Spook. Begin your cardio workouts at a slow leisurely rate for an hour. This will let your knees become acclimated to the movement. It will allow you to enjoy your workout making that time period a part of your lifestyle. Slower workouts stimulate fat burning versus using your carbohydrate stores. Use those carbohydrate stores during your resistance training. And by all means HAVE FUN!!!

Advise?
    steroids are not a magical weight loss remedy, diet and training are what will get you into the shape you want to be, however you must think of it as a
    lifestyle change