Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol V and women

Default Winstrol V and women

Hi, Im interested in injecting winstrol-v along with HGH. What do you think about this combo? I have a friend with identical body type and she has had AMAZING results with low dosage. Im not looking for bodybuilding results just to lean out and gain muscle. Im in pursuit of my athletic physique I once had prior to having my son 16 months ago. Dont worry no more babies anytime soon or ever. That leads to my 2nd question...I am on the birth control pill aviane-28(progestin/estrogen) which is generic for allese. Im half way thru my pack of pills. Should I stop taking it all together? and how long should I have stopped bc before i start my cycle? or can i remain on the pill during my cycle? This is a touchy subject with anyone i know so please any input is greatly appreciated!! thanks
    Last edited by jujuhard; 03-19-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Im a Winstrol fanatic......for men. I dont recommend it for women at all. Too many girls Ive trained and train with wouldnt listen and ended up with a deeper voice and virilization(enlargement of the clitoris) are common.

Id recommend low dose of Anavar.

What do you think about adding HGH?

Does the anavar build muscle-make you hard or lean you out?

It has less virilization than any other compound for women. Check out the profile:
    Anavar-Oxandrolone

As for HGH, I only comment on chemicals Ive used so I wont comment on that one. Maybe someone else will be able to answer that one for ya.

What exactly are you trying to achieve, just weight loss and?? I have used winnie before, no problems with the inj, but I can't use the tabs. HGH isn't bad but its something you have so use for quite awhile to really benefit from it, unless you are already extremely lean. So its alittle expensive to use for what it sounds like you are looking for.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Opinions from wherever:

Very interested as Ive always recommended low dose Anavar.

Id love to hear actual experiences.

Gator

Anavar is a very comfortable aas for a woman to use. Slow continual gains, no water bloat, however in my experience with it, I don't think it helped to lean you out. NO AAS is really going to do that, you have to adjust your diet accordingly. I don't like to see women jump on the aas band wagon just for these reasons. There are after percussions with any aas, no matter how mild. Once you use there will be something on your body to say, "hey I have experimented with aas" it may not be obvious but believe me its there. It does play havoc with our hormonal systems!!!!! Sometime it amplifies the problem you are working so hard to fix. I have seen rebounding of all sorts from women who have used, and some of its not to pretty. So i think before any one jumps in to the aas seen, you need to research, educate, educate, educate, and ask other women, if they are willing to talk about the dark sides of aas.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL
    Last edited by IronpumpedLady; 03-25-2008 at 01:39 PM.

^^ Good advice for Women and Men regardless ^^

Are there are any ladies who would like to comment on their emotional experiences with anavar?