Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: need a girl diet...

Default need a girl diet...

ok so my girl wants to look better than me lol and i don't know exactly how a women should eat... i mean i know what foods are good for her and stuff but im not sure how to put a diet together for a girl...

shes pretty fit and workouts just as much as i do lol ( may be not but she does go to the gym on a regular basis) lol... any suggestions on a solid diet?

thanks

is she in a cutting pattern right now or a holding pattern or as all women are, both.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    is she in a cutting pattern right now or a holding pattern or as all women are, both.
    shes just wants to put away ten pounds which she could...

so cutting i would say.

Eggs are good in the moning 3 or 4 with just one yolk. Alternatively she should have oats and protein 1/2 a cup of oats with her favourite protein powder.

**** **** do you guys have that it is little bits of chicken meat (breast) in a can you may have another name for it, just get the small cans only, i don't know less than 100grms anyway.

lunch, tell her to have some turkey or chicken or fish or lean red meat a little rice salad say 1/2 a cup again and a salad (girls love salad).

for the afternoon snack she can choose from a tin or tuna small tin, or more chisken, fish, turkey.

Tea time is good tell her to make a Stir fry with our friend the chicken or (you get the picture) use only fiberous vegies.

A protein shake before bed.

Questions?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Eggs are good in the moning 3 or 4 with just one yolk. Alternatively she should have oats and protein 1/2 a cup of oats with her favourite protein powder.

**** **** do you guys have that it is little bits of chicken meat (breast) in a can you may have another name for it, just get the small cans only, i don't know less than 100grms anyway.

lunch, tell her to have some turkey or chicken or fish or lean red meat a little rice salad say 1/2 a cup again and a salad (girls love salad).

for the afternoon snack she can choose from a tin or tuna small tin, or more chisken, fish, turkey.

Tea time is good tell her to make a Stir fry with our friend the chicken or (you get the picture) use only fiberous vegies.

A protein shake before bed.

Questions?
    so around 4-5 meals a day... not too much carbs not too much protein and lots of green veggies?? sound good i can build up from this

thanks smiley

Lol it was six meals actually man, thats good you are on your way, keep the carbs low, under 100grms a day. Yes plenty of fibrous veggies and get you carbs from rice and oat meal normally earlier in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis99 View Post
    shes pretty fit and workouts just as much as i do lol ( may be not but she does go to the gym on a regular basis) lol... any suggestions on a solid diet?
    I would suggest that you have her log her regular intake of food now and slightly reduce the amount of calories she has been taking in (providing that she's already eating clean and healthy meals). Seeing what's she has been consuming for the last several weeks/months will make it easier to modify her diet whether it's reducing her carbs or adjusting her fat/protien intake.

Since you already know which foods are considered healthy and acceptable try using Fitday.com or CalorieKing.com. They both are great tools that will help you and her track and modify the dietary changes.

I really wanted Rat to ban me...hope this works !!!
    Last edited by Rat; 03-20-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Idiot

Nothing to see here....
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 03-20-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hazcat Guest

Is that some sort of secret grammer? Oh yeah....buh bye!
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-20-2009 at 10:01 PM.