Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My experiences on sustanon

Default My experiences on sustanon

OK not only am I a woman using sustanon, I used it for my very first cycle. I kept it short and only used a half-mL twice a week for six weeks, but I just thought I'd post about my experiences in case other women are thinking of using test.

Side effects have been minimal - a little acne, but I normally struggle with acne and I actually had less on cycle than I normally do. I just got really diligent about my use of proactiv.

I missed one period so far.

There was some itching at the injection sites, sometimes not starting for several days after the injection. No bruising or pain, though. I injected only in the delts; I could not figure out the glute inject and the quad was way too painful!

Serious irritation with everything and everyone, but this may also be due to the contest prep diet.

Sore throat and a little bit of voice cracking. I naturally have a low voice though, so no one has really noticed.

Not serious muscle size (not consuming enough food to gain much), but some more fullness and hardness, which people who are not aware of my use have commented on. Also some more definition, since I am using clen on and off in 2-week cycles.

A temporary burst of energy a day or so after a shot; unfortunately this was short-lived.

More body hair, but it's blond. A slightly darker thin mustache that I have to shave off almost daily.

As I've stated before, I did this cycle just to see how I'd handle it, then I decided on a whim to enter a contest, which is why I'm doing a contest prep diet and not a bulk diet. I'll do another show in May next year and start a bulk diet with a longer cycle in January and actually put some real effort into planning it.

I'll keep watching for more serious side effects, but so far I haven't noticed anything objectionable that would make me stay away from test in the future.

Why don't you run Primobolan depot, it is alot safer for women to run.. ? Just a thought rather than running testosterone as that can end up bad if you aren't paying close attention. To be honest i wouldn't even recommend it... But i am not a women.. so.....
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

thanks for sharing your experience. I've personally seen a few womem fuck themselves up totally using test. I dont see the reason but I'm not a woman.
    Take care of yourself & if you need any help just ask.

The woman I seen messing w/ test had
    deeper voices
    hair growth like men
    enlarged clit
    acne
    loss of hair on scalp
    oily skin, etc.
    " Girls come & go - My high needs to stay "

One of the bulk cycles I looked up in Anabolics 2006 was primo, deca and winny, but I heard primo is really hard to get and almost always faked even in countries where it's legal. So people have suggested I use some form of test instead of primo.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayLuray View Post
    One of the bulk cycles I looked up in Anabolics 2006 was primo, deca and winny, but I heard primo is really hard to get and almost always faked even in countries where it's legal. So people have suggested I use some form of test instead of primo.
    Why not use some winny & var. I know some women who ran tbol and had excellent gains with few sides if any.If your dead set on test use prop. If the shit hits the fan with sides you can stop & it will clear much faster. It also works faster with excellent gains. I'd keep that level extremely low & inj eod.

Avoid the tests if possible. my opinion only. I'm not judging you I'm a competitor myself.
    " Girls come & go - My high needs to stay "

Quote Originally Posted by kornfed View Post
    Why not use some winny & var. I know some women who ran tbol and had excellent gains with few sides if any.If your dead set on test use prop. If the shit hits the fan with sides you can stop & it will clear much faster. It also works faster with excellent gains. I'd keep that level extremely low & inj eod.

Avoid the tests if possible. my opinion only. I'm not judging you I'm a competitor myself.
    I second this ^^^^^^^^

I would use the orals if I were you and a woman
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Good to see personal feedback on this for others to refer to. Be careful with AAS and the "sore throat" side effect. When you experience this side, I'd suggest backing off b/c you are running the chance at developing a man voice .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym

I just finished 1st cycle of test enanthate along with var 10mg per day.

sides: clit was sensitive, more sexual than usual, a little more aggression, dry throat light body hair, & a missed period. Oh yeah I have beautiful skin, but lately have experienced some a little acne.

I have done a 8 week cycle 1 ml 1x per week

No deeping of my vocal cords. I gained about 10lbs in the 1st 2wks of cycle, maintained 145lbs throughout cycle.

I am harder, and a little leaner!!!

My sides were definetly tolerable, so I too haven't noticed anything objectionable that would make me stay away from test in the future.

While side effects might not be evident at first, using straight testosterone is going to mess a female up big time, changes will come more and more until the "man-like" woman appears. It's not a good idea at all! Best option is low dosages of very light steroids like anavar with clenbuterol.

HMMM, where do I live, oh yeah in the gym

I don't intend on using any test any time soon. I'll keep you posted regarding any sides still to come even after my finished cycle. I am very feminine so I am sure I will be very sensitve to how I look an feel as a women. Also my husband does not think women should be really muscular or have deep voices, and hair on thier bodies. He'll be the first to let me know if I am turning into a man-like woman.