Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: safest steroid for women for muscle

Default safest steroid for women for muscle

I am determined to get my legs to grow but they are stubborn. I lift hard once a week and lighter in between. When I lift hard I do
    Press 5 + sets work up to 360lb on each side, then drop down lighter and deeper presses.
    Extension work up to 135lb then burn set
    Some squats yet have to be careful due to back and hips
    hamstring curls up to 70lb
    sitting hamstring 90 lb
    lunges using 2 30 lb weights
    I keep work out to about 60-70 min and take in whey with glutamine and BCAA right after then some high GI carbs
    Before work out I take in whey, glute, small amount creatine (have to be careful due to it increasing kidney enzymes in past), tyroisin, tribulus, potassium, b vitamin, carnitine, and arginine.
    I eat about 2400-2500 cal the days after lifting and eat every 1-3 hours through the day, Im 5'4 about 123lb
    I tried growth hormone for 5 months and it gave a little inital boost yet no gains past that
    I am now considering steroid but in reading was a little unsure which would give me some muscle yet little chance for deepened voice and clit growth. Im esp concerned with the voice side.Ive read advar- not sure if this gives good muscle growth yet sounds safest.
    What else would give growth with less risk?

Can someone please give me some advice? THanks

2. Default

Anavar is probably your safest bet to start out with. I have taken it alone and cycled it with test. It produces go gain in strength and muscle. I did have issues with my legs cramping up........make sure you drink lots of water!!!

Anavar and clenbuterol is the best combo for women

Great thanks---- I dont know anything about clen..... I read alot about anavar. What if any sides are likley with it? If you used them together do you alternate days.. how often and how much would you suggest of each?
    THanks

5. Default

It's been awhile since I have used Anavar (probably 3 years) but what I can remember is that I started off cutting the pill in half and taking 1/4 in the morning and a 1/4 in the evening for a week and then cutting the pill in half and taking 1 half in the morning and the other in the evening for the second week. The first time I took Anavar i took it for 8 weeks and increased my strength gains as well as muscle tone. I didn't take more than I pill (I think it was 10mgs.) a day. I didn't see any side affects other than my legs cramping up (drink lots of water and make sure you eat plenty of bananas), no aggression or voice deepening issues.

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    Great thanks---- I dont know anything about clen..... I read alot about anavar. What if any sides are likley with it? If you used them together do you alternate days.. how often and how much would you suggest of each?
    THanks
    read about clenbuterol

you should take it 2 weeks on /2 off

We have a new special discount code available by pm only

Default To freespirit

Hello, I came across your post and was interested in the fact that you have the same goals as I do. Actually, we almost have the same workouts and stats. Im 5'5 and weigh 127. I wanted to share some info with you. I would recommend you trying anavar prior to trying any injectable. As a newbie, I made the mistake of trying an injectable before trying a pill form steriod. I weighed 118 before trying deca, and over 2 months i gained 12 lbs. It was amazing. The only things is, I experienced all the sides that this steroid gives. The main one is virilization. I developed mild acne on my face, chest and back. I did retain a lot of water in my mid section. I noticed some small hair growth to my chin and upper lip and around my jaw bone. I did have clit enlargement and increased sex drive. My menstrual cycle did stop, however,I did notice clear ******* discharge during my workout outs and through out the day. And by all means, i was not sexually active at the time. It was almost as if my hormones were elevated. I was on the steriod for only 8 weeks and stopped in Aug. I have been off since then, and just recently had a regular menstrual period last week. I had to see a derm for the acne on my chest and back, which is slowly resolving. My face is clear, however, the type of acne is more cystic on the upper back. I was taking a high dose which first started off with 50mg, then jumped to 150mg x2 weeks then to 300mgx2 weeks then tappered down to 150mg, 100mg, 75mg, then to 50mg. I did love the gains and how strong i got, and i don't have regrets, however, if i could help somebody else i would. If i could go back i would have started low and go slow. My voice is still the same, I don't sound like a man, however, my voice is deeper, and don't know if that will ever go away. I still sound feminine but it is definitely different from before. At least, my family and friends have noticed. Well, if there is anything else that you would like to know please feel free to email me.

heavy doses of B5 is effecting in fighting acne
    Last edited by eClenbuterol; 12-23-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: error

why do you add clen and say its the best cycle. clen is not a steroid, correct? i have used clen while i was cutting, but i do not understand why you say to use clen, when you are trying to have muscle gains!! please explain this so i can understand why you say that the clen should be added. thanks