Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anabolic steroids and Nuvaring (or bc in general)?

Question Anabolic steroids and Nuvaring (or bc in general)?

Hi!
    I'm trying to find some info of how my Nuvaring will interact with the Winstrol and Anavar I'm currently taking (I'm on a 5+5mg/day dose right now)... I'm a bit worried the bc might interfere in a negative way with the steroids? Anyone know how this works?? If it for example effects the liver more since I'm also on bc...?

Hard to say since in general it shouldn't be too much of an issue, but since it's such a sensitive topic - I would suggestion caution and monitoring yourself during the cycle very closely.

Yes, I try to be very careful but sometimes it's hard to tell before "the damage is done" so to speak... Since there are quite a lot of female bodybuilders/fitness competitors in the world, I'd guess someone must have researched it before and might want to share their knowledge? Or maybe some men in here have female friends who know about this...?? (That by the way was the ONLY reason why I posted this in the general forum too, and I also pointed that out.)

The nuvaring releases an estrogen and progestin, both hormones which are normally found in women and the amounts are less than that in oral contraceptives. Liver toxicity from the nuvaring is pretty much a non-issue, if the med sheet is to be believed. The male hormones are still going to be effective to the same degree for all practical purposes. I'd watch the blood pressure or excessive spotting issues. I say this because one of the sides of the ring is possible blood clots, and clots and high blood pressure could be problematic. That's about it.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 03-04-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    The nuvaring releases an estrogen and progestin, both hormones which are normally found in women and the amounts are less than that in oral contraceptives. Liver toxicity from the nuvaring is pretty much a non-issue, if the med sheet is to be believed. The male hormones are still going to be effective to the same degree for all practical purposes. I'd watch the blood pressure or excessive spotting issues. I say this because one of the sides of the ring is possible blood clots, and clots and high blood pressure could be problematic. That's about it.
    Thanx! Yes, I had my blood pressure taken before getting on the Nuvaring and fortunately it's very low and my blood status in general is very good. Then I'll continue both my cycle and the bc!

It is common to have a change in menstrual cycle while taking steroids. Both spotting and late or missed periods are possible. Being chemical contraceptives control menstruation I my male/non medical opinion there could be issues. Unless you are willing to chance getting pregnant I suggest dropping the birthcontrol and using an alternative method while on the winstrol.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It is common to have a change in menstrual cycle while taking steroids. Both spotting and late or missed periods are possible. Being chemical contraceptives control menstruation I my male/non medical opinion there could be issues. Unless you are willing to chance getting pregnant I suggest dropping the birthcontrol and using an alternative method while on the winstrol.
    Gosh... I never even thought about that! Of course that could be the case - there are plenty of other drugs that disturbs the contraceptives so why shouldn't this one do...! Thanx for the warning!!

Taking BC while on a cycle isn't a good idea. Its like burning a rope at both ends, they just don't mesh. If you are wanting to achieve the utmost from your cycle, then its best to find another form of BC, preferably one that is not hormone related. Also keep in mind that AAS do interfere with its potency, and you may become pregnant.

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL