Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

Hello, I'm a 29 yr old female trying to lose 15-20lbs. I was told about a product HCG. I'm looking for advice on purchasing HCG in the oral form. Does anyone know of a good source or site i can obtain this? Does it really work like they say it does? There are several sites offering this product, just trying to find out which one actually works the best. i appreciate any kind of help. Thank you

i really dont think the "fad" of taking HCG and going on a 500cal/day diet is very good. instead of looking at the easy way, which when you are done, you will gain your weight back, i think you need to look at the healthy, long term way to lose this weight and keep this weight off. i think you need to look at your diet and workout 1st.

I am going to agree with sexyironlady....just think about it!!! 500 calories a day is a very unhealthy way to lose body fat no matter how one looks at it...when said and done not only will u be sick ..u will not only gain back what u have lost then u will gain back more because your body will think u are going to starve it again and store everything it can as fat for self preservation...

This diet plan has to be one of the most sought after trend there is~! LOL Its dangerous though, think about eating 500cals a day, thats about 2 over sized breasts of chicken, thats it, al day long! Thats not even enough calories to support our brain functions!!
    So think about where your body is going to get its energy fuel from,...your muscle stores~! So you'll loose muscle, bone density (which is terrible from a female stand point) and set yourself up for the most horrific rebounding ever~! Most likely putting on all that you lost plus some~!! Your metabolism will slow to a crawl!!

Now perhaps supplementing a nutritionally correct diet with HCG, might be a better route. HCG signals the hypothalamus (area of the brain that affects metabolism) to mobilize fat stores. But it does have some sides like headaches, mood swings, depression, blood clots, confusion, and dizziness. Some women also develop a condition called Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS); symptoms of this include pelvic pain, swelling of the hands and legs, stomach pain, weight gain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting/nausea, and/or urinating less than normal.
    Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Weight loss is hard work and it won’t come in a potion, pill, or injection. The most “dangerous” thing you should be doing to your body is trying a new exercise that intimidates you like rock climbing or getting ready for a marathon~!!! LOL

I really think there are much better ways~!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Quote Originally Posted by redghost308 View Post
    Hello, I'm a 29 yr old female trying to lose 15-20lbs. I was told about a product HCG. I'm looking for advice on purchasing HCG in the oral form. Does anyone know of a good source or site i can obtain this? Does it really work like they say it does? There are several sites offering this product, just trying to find out which one actually works the best. i appreciate any kind of help. Thank you

Attached Images Attached Images