Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Looking for female advice! Anavar??

Default Looking for female advice! Anavar??

Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new and am looking for some advice from the ladies! Basically, my boyfriend is a competitive bodybuilder and he's suggesting I try Anavar for 2 weeks (just to start) to see if it helps me get more desireable results for myself.. and I'm looking for some female advice and personal experiences to get a womans perspective from some of you who might have used it. I know he's very knowledgable about all the different 'products' out there and their effects on the body, but I'd still like a womans perspective.

So here's a little more about myself to paint the picture.. I'm 26, 5'7" and currently weighing in varying from about 116-119lbs. As you can imagine, I'm already pretty lean, but do have some muscle. We work out 5 days a week, and I'm currently not doing any cardio, just lifting (he's in his bulking stage.. competition in May). I take Adderall (an amphetamine based drug for ADD) so my heartrate is generally elevated and my metabolism is relatively fast. I eat a good amount of carbs already and my main source of protein is chicken, shakes, and bars. Basically, when I do cardio, I know I'm not eating enough so I end up burning muscle. My ultimate goal is to stay lean, but gain some more size and fullness. From what I have read, Anavar can be used to both cut or bulk based on how it is used with diet/exercise. I've never been big on using steroids or different suppliments for myself because I'm not competing, but I am interested to see if it will help me put on a little more muscle weight.. basically, do the pros outweigh the cons? Additionally, I already have problems with my hormones.. I was on birthcontrol full time skipping periods for several years. Last March, after talking with my doctor, I stopped using completely, and still have not had a period since. I had my hormone levels checked and I already have an elevated FSH and have the possibility of not being able to have kids.. I read that Anavar can raise the FSH level, does anyone know how much of that is true, and if so, how much does it raise it? Does anyone have any personal experiences with using Anavar? What kind of results did you get and how did you get them? Have you experienced any negative side effects? Do the changes from using the Anavar stay after stopping a cycle or do you go right back to how you were before? Any information, experiences, or advice, is greatly appreciated!! My boyfriend has lots of great info, but he's not a woman (thankfully) ;)

Thank you!

No matter what you do, if you aren't eating correctly, it will not help. I would suggest you to get your diet in check. I have never had a female client who ate enough protein. You need to eat 1-1 1/2gr per ultimate body weight. Only 1 shake a day and no bars. Now, back to your question, 2 weeks is not enough protein. I love anavar, as it really hardens you up. I would suggest 6 weeks on it and a dosage of 5mg in the morning & 5mg at night. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely trying to work on the diet aspect. Sometimes I find it difficult to eat more because my appetite is suppressed from the Adderall and I simply don't feel hungry and find myself having to both remind and myself eat. I also did read about Anavar cycles suggested at 6 wks. Do you find it also gives you more strength and size? Out of curiosity, why do you suggest not eating protein bars? Just wondering Thanks!

yes it will help with size and strength, how much i really cannot say, as i have always used testosterone as well. but i can see a difference when i add the anavar and when i take it out. i understand about the diet, mine, i cannot eat everything that i am supposed to, but i am trying to really do whatever i can to get all of my meals in! in regards to the bars, most have too much sugar, and if you are drinking a protein drink, as well, then here are 2 times where you are getting your protein from a shake/bar instead of eating and fueling your body with good food. just my opinion. i would much rather get my protein from food then a shake or bar.