Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: SexyIronLady cycle log

Default SexyIronLady cycle log

Hello all! thought i would post up my cycle as i am prepping for my July 20th show.
    stats:
    5'3" 141# 9.9%

1ST of the year i started running 20mg test prop 3x/week along with 20mg EQ 3x/week

last week, my new cycle started, and here it is:

test prop 20mg 3x/week
    tren ace 20mg 3x/week
    IGF DES 20mcg bi-lateral workout days
    anavar- 1st week 5mg am/pm
    2nd week 10mg am/5mg pm
    .25mg test suspension workout days

running 1/2 tab of arimidex e.o.d.

i will give updates as i move on, i am starting about to start 2nd week.

i know its been awhile, but i will be going in for my measurements and current body fat tomorrow, will post as soon as i can. will also update my product, as i just up'd my DES to 25mcg bilaterally!

today-139# @ 7.1% body fat
    arms up to 14", from 13"!! quads are 23"(1"larger)!!
    shoulders considerably larger!

im just thinkin now,ironlady why girls do use arimidex?whats the purpose of it for female?

It is more than likely to keep everything balanced... but let's hear it from the pro...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by zi1 View Post
    im just thinkin now,ironlady why girls do use arimidex?whats the purpose of it for female?
    i need to discuss with my coach, as beer says, i believe it is to keep everything a little more balanced. my coach is very conservative, as he, as well as i, do not want me to look like a really ugly guy!! if you can understand that, when looking at many women who overdo their cycles.

hm im not sure how female body works but ours if we got test we want it to be high as we can,arimidex is anti e,so it effect your most important hormone,im just curious how estrogen works in female,by lowering it you get less bloat?does estro in female bloats you same as in males body?when i look at your cycle dosage i think sometimes damn its cheap to cycle for you haha.lady whats this igf des?shorter version of l3?

my coach is very up on the peptides and i originally had the LR3, but he wanted to go with the DES, as it does not affect the insulin levels or carb needs. in 2 weeks i will be adding some more peptides into the mix as well as cutting the tren. once i get the next update, with my new needs i will post as well as his response on the arimidex.