Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need some good info for a female friend of mine that only does hot yoga, needs -40lbs

Default Need some good info for a female friend of mine that only does hot yoga, needs -40lbs

Hey ladies Im venturing into your neck of the forums to help and friend who has come to me for advice!

First off im 25 and just lost damn near 40lbs in the last 6 months after a break up and she is 22 and looking to do the same.

I came across this site and found the boss hog routine and a diet plan and stuck to that for 6 months. I look great i feel great and she wants me to help her do the same.

She has been doing hot yoga 3-5 times a week for about 4 months now and it has done a bit for her but i told her she needs to stop drinking (partying with her girls like 2-3 times a week) which she has actually stopped for two weeks now. Shes being coming on bike rides and walks with me seeing movies instead of barstar'ing it. Her diet was horrible just eating whatever when ever and mostly fast foods and starbucks drinks.

Ive got her on steamed brocclli, asparagus, green/red peppers mixed with spinach and a little bit of chicken, turkey or steak as this is what i eat every two hours, i have her doing it every three. said forget about breads or wraps unless it is early morning thru early afternoon.

anyways i know what worked for me so i just kind of changed it abit because she isnt doing juice.

I also got her to buy a gym membership but i honestly dont know what she should do for a weekly routine. As i just do pushups/situps every morning then BHog at the gym.

If any one could set me up to a eating and work out routine that would be awesome. She hates fish but other then that she said she was game for whatever.

Also she just wants her Sunday thru Monday routine to have hot yoga in it 2-3 times a week and she said she doesnt care how the routine for the gym goes. Im going to go with her to the gym the first bit to show her how to do whatever plan she has set up with until she is comfortable going solo.

Please and thank you ladies.

Also a shopping list of things to get her on from gnc would be nice as i just take jack3d for a pre, whey, creatine, and casein. Maybe some burner supplements like hydraxicut (she was asking about that from walmart)?

would like her current stats and what are her goals, this will help in structuring something

She is about 5'4" and around 160-70lbs possibly more and she says shes looking to drop as much as she can. Im sure once she sees everything melting away she will want to tone up.

Shes been doing good as i talked to her today and she loaded up on greens and some lean meats. At the gym right now with a girlfriend doing treadmill and lunges.

She said she bought a mini food scale for weighting meat and other foods. She invested in a bunch of tuperware to prepackage each meal through out the day.

Basicly shes fairly over weight at the moment and the main goal for now is to cut bf% for next summer.

Thank you again she will appreciate all the help 100x over!

i am happy to hear that her goal is a long term and she does not think this will happen over night! first of all, lets get diet in check:
    1st meal-3 egg whites, 1 whole egg & 1/2 cup of oatmeal or cream of rice or cream of wheat
    2nd meal- 4 oz of grilled chicken, 4oz of red potato/or sweet potato & veggies
    3rd meal- can of tuna, salad
    4th meal- 4 oz of protein(chicken/ground turkey(99%FF)/fish & veggies
    5th meal-same as 4th
    post workout protein shake.

45mins of cardio everyday, cardio is the best to get the weight off. if she can afford, i would take the time to hire a reputable personal trainer to get a good workout plan together. if she cannot afford one, start with the machines at the gym, as they will help with form, learn these machines and begin a workout program.