Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some info needed for my girl

Default some info needed for my girl

she is 5 foot 3 and is 130lbs. she wants to b e like 110ish with some abs showing...what are some good meal plans for her and what else would help? i.e. clen or var?
    btw she cant stand eggs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Probably the most important thing for women is watching their carb intake. Make sure she is eating whole wheat, yams, brown rice, and the like. Cut off the carbs about 4-5 hours before bed (unless it's carbs from fiber). Make sure she is eating plenty of protein, about 1g for every pound of body weight.

Get her to do cardio first thing in the morning as well. I'm sure you could also help her with her cardio *****es love cardio.

This is probably all stuff you knew tho. Hope I helped some haha

Knew all that but thought the protein intake would be to high

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Well if she is looking to preserve muscle but drop fat that's what I'd suggest. If she doesn't care then I'm sure she can do like .75g for every pound of body weight.

yea she has to eat tilapia and chicken breast because she hates eggs .sad. because egg supply and tuna supply is the best and easiest way to cut and preserve muscle

All the stuff i read on clen freaks me out so i can't help you there haha but as far as var is concerned im sure ahe could do 10mg a day to help preserve muscle loss while on a diet

i got her right now on a pill i used for competition. called REcreate. for fat burning. idk if she an handle the massive sweating from clen

i would cut out the tilapia and add a better fish such as cod. as mentioned above she needs to put in about 100grams of protein a day. i know eggs are great source, but my husband cannot eat them either, she can eat something else. make sure no carbs after 3pm. a good suggestion is a tuna burger, take small can of tuna, mix in a egg white and 1/4 cup of oatmeal. mix it all together and grill! this is a great lunch suggestion. IMO tilapia is crap, just like catfish, that is why i suggested the change.

ahh it may be crap to women but not men. well at least in mine and some pros diets. its what i used to lean out for ocmpetitions. but thanks ironlady ill forward this msg to her

most just look at tilapia as a cheap fish, that is why they use it. the pro's i hang with do not care for it, as most is farm raised and they eat crap, you are what you eat, remember!!