Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar cycle for bulk & cut cycles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anavar cycle for bulk & cut cycles

Hi everyone,
    I'm back! I finished my first anavar cycle at the end of June and had a busy summer with some beach vacations and road trips. I began a bulk towards the end of July once I was done with bikini season. I'm now about 7 weeks into the bulk, have gained about 3.5 to 4 lbs. I had also started a creatine cycle a few weeks after starting the bulk. So my plan is to bulk for about 6 more weeks and then cut hard for 7 weeks, and begin another bulk mid December. Afterall, who could possibly cut through the holidays?

So my question is, would it be wise to begin another cycle of anavar now while I'm bulking? I plan on doing another 9 week cycle so it would also run into my cut. I know anavar is good for cutting, but would I get better results taking it while bulking? Is there a prime time to being the cycle for optimal results?

Sophie,
    explain to me how you "bulk" and "cut". i can say, from experience, that in the off season i do not get above14% body fat. this year will be even lower, and i still experience great gains and i stay in bikini form year round!! even for a ol gal like me!!

with that being said, i only use anavar in my cutting, while i contest prep. i may not be the best to answer this, as i run "others". but in my opinion, i would run your anavar 7-8 weeks on 10 weeks off and repeat, no matter if you are bulking or cutting, it will benefit you either way.
    this is only my opinion, as there may be someone with better experience here. i will also ask a few friends

SIL

In my bulk cycles, I'm eating 200-250 calories over my maintenance to grow muscle. I aim to gain no more than 1/2 lb per week, so a 3 month bulk would be about a 6 lb gain. Then I cut by dropping about 200-250 below maintenance.

I do know that Anavar is good for growing muscle even while in a cut cycle, but I guess my real question is, is there any benefit to starting the cycle now, while I still have about 6 weeks left in a bulk? With the extra calories, will that be a benefit to compliment the anavar?

in your bulk, it should be protein grams over calories to grow muscle! if the extra calories are not protein, you will not be gaining muscle! how many grams of protein are you eating!!

I am watching my macros using my fitness pal. I always aim to get 1 to 1.5 g in protein of my body weight.

when i am off season, i eat close to 2grams per bodyweight, if you want to increase your muscle, this is where you need to be! i suggest 1gr for the person who works out, 1.5gr for the one who is serious and 2gr if you want to compete!

SIL

Ok thanks, but that did not answer my question.

Is there any benefit to beginning a var cycle now or should I wait till I begin my cut?

personally i would wait to cut, but if you saw my post, i would cycle it on/off as i specified, no matter bulk or cut, as it would be a continual benefit!!