Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: want to try...

Red face want to try...

Hi all!!!
    I can't find any updated threads…so here it goes!!
    I am 110lbs BF 16%, I did compete in bikini as a novice! and I was the only one that was not on something!( because I had no idea)…so I am interested in using anavar but I have no idea how to cycle it..or how much I need to use…also I have read a ton of info out there and apparently the recommended dose is around…25mg a day….I'm tiny 5'2, I want to make sure i get this right!!! also I really would like so input in what to expect and if its relatively safe!!!
    thanks!!!

25mgs/day of anavar is VERY VERY BAD! please stick to around 2.5mgs per day of anavar to start

3. Default

That's a very high dose for females. You need to start low at like 2.5-5mg. I would also look into adding GW

4. Default

that's way too high for a female... its absurd... i have actually taken ALL my female clients off of anavar, even a lot of the ones that step on stage... if i do have them use it then it's very moderate at best... you need to read about sarms... they are a FAR better option and i have countless thank you's on a daily basis for saving so many women from all the unnecessary strain and side effects they are enduring and they are also getting BETTER results... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here are two layous... one is a stack i put my competitors on and one is a very nice cutting stack for you while still allowing for lean muscle gain in the process...

Female Contest Prep Stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

Female Sarms cutting stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
    1-12 yohimflame Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

and make sure your var is legit.

Yup.. It would be a ***** if you ended up with some winny cause your source was boo boo

Quote Originally Posted by newbie! View Post
    Hi all!!!
    I can't find any updated threads…so here it goes!!
    I am 110lbs BF 16%, I did compete in bikini as a novice! and I was the only one that was not on something!( because I had no idea)…so I am interested in using anavar but I have no idea how to cycle it..or how much I need to use…also I have read a ton of info out there and apparently the recommended dose is around…25mg a day….I'm tiny 5'2, I want to make sure i get this right!!! also I really would like so input in what to expect and if its relatively safe!!!
    thanks!!!
    higest any woman should go on var is 20mg.i would start out with 10 mg ed for 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    that's way too high for a female... its absurd... i have actually taken ALL my female clients off of anavar, even a lot of the ones that step on stage... if i do have them use it then it's very moderate at best... you need to read about sarms... they are a FAR better option and i have countless thank you's on a daily basis for saving so many women from all the unnecessary strain and side effects they are enduring and they are also getting BETTER results... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here are two layous... one is a stack i put my competitors on and one is a very nice cutting stack for you while still allowing for lean muscle gain in the process...

Female Contest Prep Stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

Female Sarms cutting stack

1-12 yohimflame Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
    wuuurd. I'd do this as well.