Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH female cycle

Default HGH female cycle

14% bf
    I've completed a bulking cycle of tbol+anavar 2,weeks ago and currently on clen off period , I've decided I want to start using HGH in a few weeks time due to loss of libido and non muscle growth however how can I cycle it and when should I start how long/dosage/length etc
    What can I expect , should I cycle it alone need advice

for girls you can get away with 1IU of HGH for 16 weeks with good results

Thanks , can I higher my dosage , I don't want my visualization to change for example on 3ui to 4ui

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tejada142 View Post
    Thanks , can I higher my dosage , I don't want my visualization to change for example on 3ui to 4ui
    That is way too high for a female in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of females using GH anyways, but you need to run it responsibly.

Thanks cos I'm using it to build a bit of muscle ,
    Can I cycle it forevor with an AAS can you give me advice , my next cycle will be HGH alone ,

Also I want to ask you another question , when can I start to run it , I've recently completed a anavar+tbol coarse and I'm currently running clen, do I need a bit of time off ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tejada142 View Post
    Thanks cos I'm using it to build a bit of muscle ,
    Can I cycle it forevor with an AAS can you give me advice , my next cycle will be HGH alone ,
    you know what, its very easy to tell at this point your trolling... not only is that immature but its a disgrace to the forums in general... people here really need help but its clear from your last post and many previous ones that you are trolling

I'm serious

Dylan I'm for real

don't waste money on HGH . use SARM's instead.