Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Really need some practical advice

Default Really need some practical advice

Hello ladies and gents ..i have a few questions,, i have done alot of research and still cannot come to a definitive answer. I have started a cycle or Var 5mg in morning and 5 mg 9 hours later. Its been two weeks so far, have noticed a difference in my lifts. Turns out the medication that i have been on for the last 4 years ( spiralactone) basically cancels out the Var. Ive been on this med to balance out the hormones, re : acne oily skins etc. My intitial goal was to maintain or even build muscle and to hopefully drop my bodyfat. IM currently at 22.5 % and 138 lbs. I have ceased doing the Var for now and am trying a cycle of Clen. I guess my question is does anyone have any knowledge or info on how spiralactone works or does not work with Var,, i know with Clen ill probally lose some mucscle,, which i do not wants. My diets and training are solid. Workout six days a week, one bodypart per day. Cardio 30-45 min every other day. Diets is mainly lower carb,, solid protein sources and good fats,lots of veggies. Max 50 complex per day. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mariellen View Post
    Hello ladies and gents ..i have a few questions,, i have done alot of research and still cannot come to a definitive answer. I have started a cycle or Var 5mg in morning and 5 mg 9 hours later. Its been two weeks so far, have noticed a difference in my lifts. Turns out the medication that i have been on for the last 4 years ( spiralactone) basically cancels out the Var. Ive been on this med to balance out the hormones, re : acne oily skins etc. My intitial goal was to maintain or even build muscle and to hopefully drop my bodyfat. IM currently at 22.5 % and 138 lbs. I have ceased doing the Var for now and am trying a cycle of Clen. I guess my question is does anyone have any knowledge or info on how spiralactone works or does not work with Var,, i know with Clen ill probally lose some mucscle,, which i do not wants. My diets and training are solid. Workout six days a week, one bodypart per day. Cardio 30-45 min every other day. Diets is mainly lower carb,, solid protein sources and good fats,lots of veggies. Max 50 complex per day. Thanks!!!

So I'm not sure why you would take a steroid that increases testosterone, while taking a drug that reduces it? At least that's what I got from the description of that drug. If you want to increase performance and improve physique then stop the spironolactone. That drug is what's hindering you. It may be helping the acne but it's killing your gains. So your either gonna be jacked with acne or average with clear skin. my advise is to keep skin as clean as possible and achieve your goals. Acne eventually goes away as you get older. So I'd drop that shit like a bad habit.