Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1 Q everyone is scared to ask: What do MGF/IGF do for penis size? (w/ partial answer)

could i inject into my breasts and make them grow? lol... if that worked who would need silicone?

Quote Originally Posted by miss_heidi
    could i inject into my breasts and make them grow? lol... if that worked who would need silicone?
    No, when injecting in breast tissue, only the nipple itself grows....like a cow utter! :argh
    "Satisfaction is the death of desire"

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBoxa
    No, when injecting in breast tissue, only the nipple itself grows....like a cow utter! :argh
    i was definately being sarcastic!

injection site is at the base on the sides where the least pain will occur. there's other injectable drugs for your penis (anti-impotence mostly) that have diagrams and such on the internet.

kudos to those who are willing to experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by jockplay
    where would be the proper injection site of the penis?
    someone once told me right in the left ball, just bite a piece of leather:bigsmile

Default try Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)

Read this post ...only if you are old enough to understand this forum is to share information....

Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) was the key to sustaining an erection. When a man gets sexually stimulated, a chain reaction occurs in the tissue of the penis that results in elevated levels of a substance called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).

As long as there are sufficient levels of cGMP, the penis can remain erect. The more cGMP, the more robust and durable the erection.

This would be an interesting supplement.

Only GH has been proven to make the ding ding grow in some not all. It has been known to add around 25% in girth, no length growth.
    :woot

Default Girth is great.........durable takes you there

cGMP is part of your natural system. Cialas inhibits the enzyne that breaks down cGMP. (I am paraphrasing here.) I hope some of the Bio-techies jump in on this thread.

As a supplement, cGMP would have a market.

Default just do it

and let us know what happens:doh

Rrrraaaahhhhhh!!!! This Thread Is Still Open?!?!?!?!?!?!? It Aint Even Funny Anymore
    "Satisfaction is the death of desire"