Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some more IGF related questions

Default some more IGF related questions (+ tiny blog)

Hi all,

I've been reading this and other boards for three days now, in search of knowledge on IGF and MGF. I learned a great deal, but have some questions before giving myself the GO signal!

1/ I'd like to get the maximum out of any cycle, so I want to add some testosterone/primo to the game. When should I start using those when on IGF1? I'm thinking of going 4 weeks (40mcg 3x per week), before starting the steroids. So 4 weeks on, 4 weeks on, starting steroids after first 4 weeks on, for about 10 weeks or so (500mg of test per week). Is this correct?

2/ Do I need a PCT for the steroids cycle? I'm thinking 'yes'. Something to use for 'PCT' after IGF1 too?

3/ How long can you go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off?

4/ How to the injections cmopare to regular steroids injections? Are they easier/more difficult? Painful?

Have some more questions, but those are the first that I want answers to.

I hope you can share some knowledge here!!

Thanks,

F.
    Last edited by twinsen; 10-07-2008 at 03:41 PM.

5/ almost forgot: there are different grades of IGF1, what are the main differences and what should I be looking out for?

1) Protocol sounds fine as you have laid out and just remeber to ensure you do immediately PWO.

2) Yes, you should always run a PCT after an AAS cycle.

3) doing that way you could conceivably run for a very long time.

4) IGF injections are done IM with a slin pin and much less painful than a regular injection which itself when done correctly is pretty pain free anyway.

5) Your referring to Media Grade and Receptor Grade and in all honesty your unlikely to truly get Receptor Grade and if you do it is most probably Media Grade labelled as Receptor Grade. The importnat thing to note here is that both have been engineered to be more potent than regular in vitro human IGF.

One last point is to ensure you purchase LONG R³IGF-I as this is what you want and is pretty much all you will find these days.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

i'm also reading up on MGF and PegMGF.. Or isn't that wise to use on a first IGF cycle? I'm reading mixed opinions on PegMGF tho'..

Forget regular MGF and get Peg-MGF and the two run together are very synergistic.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

you seem to know your stuff, thx

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    Forget regular MGF and get Peg-MGF and the two run together are very synergistic.
    Ok, i will. How should I run the pegmgf then? On the supersite, i found an article saying i should inject the pegmfg right after workout, with the igf1 in an hour after workout. Other articles on other sites, say i should use pegmgf 12-24h prior to workout, or some claim 1/per week is the way to go. Also, how much pegmgf? I'm doing 40mcg (2*20) of IGF1 and not a mcg more. I'd say 200mcg of mgf per week then? Your 50 cents?

Originally with regular MGF the best theory was after a workout but with Peg-MGF it can be done 12-24 hours before a workout. My advice and what I do is run twice a week at doses of 250mcgs. I tend to also do these bilaterally at 125mcgs a shot.

For IGF immediately PWO is the ideal time. 40mcgs is a good place to start with 20x20 bilaterally as you have suggested.

BUDDHA

wise words, thx dude

I'm down to the following and hopefully last 2 questions:

1/ I can get either IGF1 with some AA included, or either IGF1 suspended in BA. I know that those are 2 types of alcohol, but I don't know what the differences are in effect and ease of use

2/ How should I prepare my pegmgf? SHould I use it with some bacteriostatic water? If so, should/can I dillute my IGF injections with it as well?

With the calculated risk of being called a noob, I'm still asking this.. Don't have experience with peptides here yet, only with steroids..