Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: moving up to

Default moving up to

5iu aday can I till split 2.5am 2.5 pm been on 4iu 4weeks no sides other than feeling f%#$ great This is the shit I am a beliver in hgh worth every penny or dollars for a old man
    Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us

who would of thought 1iu would make a diff had all kind of side puffy hands knees ect and hands and feet kept waking me up like I slept wrong (on them)and they feel asleep going back down .25 or if someone thinks I should hold and see if it stops or go back to
    4Iu I'm open to Ideas let me know .....Don

I love GH b/c it does wonders to my muscles and ... my skin but I hate the sides. I did 3 cycles so far and I'm not sure I'll do another one. I suffered from bad water retention at 2 I.U. daily ... then I tried 2 I.U. EOD but the puffiness was just as bad: my fingers were swollen and I could hardly type on that keyboard ...

Quote Originally Posted by what a life View Post
    who would of thought 1iu would make a diff had all kind of side puffy hands knees ect and hands and feet kept waking me up like I slept wrong (on them)and they feel asleep going back down .25 or if someone thinks I should hold and see if it stops or go back to
    4Iu I'm open to Ideas let me know .....Don
    I'd go back to 4iu if I were you.
    2.5-4iu is all you should need.

Default HGH brand

In my experience, it depends on the brand you are using. I previously used 2 Mexican brands, Protropin and Cyrotropin(192AAS I think) and at 3 to 4 iu's I didn't get any noticeable sides and no fat loss. When I switched to Pfizer's Genotropin(191AAS), at 4 IU's I got noticeable tingling in my hands. Also I wasn't even trying to lose weight yet the fat around my stomach just melted away. At 5'11", 210lbs. , my waist size went from 34 to 32 in 2 mo. Genotropin seems to be some potent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimizer View Post
    In my experience, it depends on the brand you are using. I previously used 2 Mexican brands, Protropin and Cyrotropin(192AAS I think) and at 3 to 4 iu's I didn't get any noticeable sides and no fat loss. When I switched to Pfizer's Genotropin(191AAS), at 4 IU's I got noticeable tingling in my hands. Also I wasn't even trying to lose weight yet the fat around my stomach just melted away. At 5'11", 210lbs. , my waist size went from 34 to 32 in 2 mo. Genotropin seems to be some potent stuff.
    did you go back down when you were tingling or ride it out ?second I'm getting tingling at 5 I'm back to 4iu and my recuperation rate is 1 day no soreness next day after work out I know it's working hands feet swollen and I do see fat melting not going down in weight because I'm also using aas

u can split it...as long as u take it when insulin levels are low..usually 4hrs after eating. If u get the tingling in ur fingers..its good stuff. To me..it feels like carpal tunnel symptoms and ive gotten it off the blues, the yellows, the Jin...

Quote Originally Posted by ISkiMB View Post
    u can split it...as long as u take it when insulin levels are low..usually 4hrs after eating. If u get the tingling in ur fingers..its good stuff. To me..it feels like carpal tunnel symptoms and ive gotten it off the blues, the yellows, the Jin...
    thanks for helping ISkiMB yes that is what if feels like

no problem...and im in cahoots with the others...5iu is a little overkill..ive always had GR8 results off 2iu/day and eventually ramped to 4iu/day max...and that was only cuz I was able to afford it at the time. One would still see good results off 2iu/day over a long period of time and on a smaller dose like that..you`ll be able to spread out a 100iu kit to 50-60 days as compared to 25-30 days. And bottom line...in the end...you`re still getting the 100ius

Quote Originally Posted by ISkiMB View Post
    no problem...and im in cahoots with the others...5iu is a little overkill..ive always had GR8 results off 2iu/day and eventually ramped to 4iu/day max...and that was only cuz I was able to afford it at the time. One would still see good results off 2iu/day over a long period of time and on a smaller dose like that..you`ll be able to spread out a 100iu kit to 50-60 days as compared to 25-30 days. And bottom line...in the end...you`re still getting the 100ius
    money is not the problem it's always nice when you get to the age that you can affored all the toys and still be able to play with them knowing this 4iu ok 2am 2pm ?