Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH-little scared ?s for novice

Thumbs down HGH-little scared ?s for novice

Need feedback-Im a 34 year old famale, never taken steriods for building muscle. My arms etc will progress but I lift hard and heavy on legs-leg pressed 580, squats etc and take Whey, creatine, glutamine, tribulus etc but they wont grown. SO, I was reccomended to take HGH (to avoid the side effects of Test. steriods). But Ive ready could cause organs to grow causing big gutt, kidney/liver problems, bone growth. What chance is there of this if I start wtih 1 iu....anyone experience this... girls? Im pretty protective of my body but want more muscle in my legs bad.Thanks

1iu isnt much and all above listed are possible side effects.

Yea I think 1 iu is a waste of money, how is your diet? You may need to increase your calories.

I think you have to take larger amounts before your organs start growing!!!!!

halo, that's true ****
    No Spamming!
    Last edited by sicky; 03-26-2009 at 04:47 PM.

You would have to start taking upwards of 10 or more iu/day for many months to see considerable organ growth.

How much do you weigh? How tall are you?

For women I would start out with 1iu/day in the morning for 1 week, then up the dose to 2iu/day 4 a week, then about week or 2 later 3iu/day if you have no sides. If you are experiencing sides I'd bump it back down 1iu. You said directly you are looking for muscle growth so a dose a 3-5 iu/day at the very least for about 20-30 weeks.

1-2iu = Not much of anything.
    2-4iu = Some fat loss, connective tissue enhancement, better skin, better sleep, overall health; Maybe, maybe not few sides such as tingling hands and fingers.
    4-8iu = Enhanced muscle growth, significant fat loss, all benefits of 2-4iu x2. You will most definitely experience sides at this dose such as tingling fingers and might have to drop down the dose a few iu for a week if you start to experience carpel tunnel syndrome, then if the sides subside, you can go back your other dose.

-DD
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Thank you guys, sorry havent responded yet. I think I just am a little nervous about trying something new like that and just need some reassurance but Im pretty determined and desprate. Im pushing a few sets of 7-8 plates on each side of the leg press, lunges, etc... my diet, I eat something every 1-2 hours, usually protien and bread of some sort. Around 2300-2400 cal a day. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    Thank you guys, sorry havent responded yet. I think I just am a little nervous about trying something new like that and just need some reassurance but Im pretty determined and desprate. Im pushing a few sets of 7-8 plates on each side of the leg press, lunges, etc... my diet, I eat something every 1-2 hours, usually protien and bread of some sort. Around 2300-2400 cal a day. Thanks again.
    Hgh is probably the best thing for women to take imo but be careful when looking for sources because some people charge out the wazoo for it, while some people are more reasonable but it's often faked. Just do your homework for a while before buying ok?

Maybe some igf spot injected in small amounts. I'm def not an advocate of women using steroids. You will definitely experience fat loss, and probably increase in strength and recovery outside of the gym.

Since you can't juice like us guys you should look into supps. Have you looked into taking creatine (increased strength and igf-1 output), glutamine and l-arginine (increased GH output, and keeps a positive nitrogen balance) Zinc and l-lysine (increased testosterone output)?

-DD
    Last edited by daredevil; 03-31-2009 at 10:04 AM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Thanks. Ya- Im already taking creatine, glutamine, whey, arginine 5gm before and 3after legs, and before bed, ZMA, lysine, BCAA 10gm before and after lift, GABA, Bcomplex, E, C, Tribulus, DHEA on leg days, .... Im 5'4" 121 lb and my body fat is about 17/18 or less usually...my only fat is around my torso really. The only reason I chose HGH was all the side effects with Tren etc I dont want to take a chance with the male side effects lol. Im looking for my legs to get more muscle...doing ok on other body areas. I paid 275 a kit... ya very expensive stuff. It just came in so I should start this week.

Well, Ive been doing the 1 iu a day now for 6 days-dont notice any noticable side effects yet. Do i need to wait to go up in dose? By the way what is reasonable price- I paid 275 a kit for these hgh- blue tops-is that ok?