Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: IGF with AAS

Default IGF with AAS

So this is what i'm thinking for my next cycle, tell me if this makes sense and any advice: (oh yeah, never used IGF before)

Test-C and Deca for 10 weeks
    IGF for weeks 1-5
    D-Bol for weeks 1-5
    IGF for PCT weeks 11-15

I also wanna run some adex and T3. When should I throw that in?

IGF is best run5 weeks on 5 weeks off..ive heard of guys using it for PCT..and I doubt it would hurt to throw it in..by itself for PCT tho..it wont do what things like Nolva, Clom, aromasin, HCG...things of that nature will do for you. What dose amounts are you considering running?

Also wondering why you`d want to throw T3 in there...basically with a TestC/Deca cycle and a DBol kick...it looks like you`re going for overall size. IGF would work great with a cycle like this...Generally..and I stress generally..T3 is run in conjunction with Clen or HGH..so Im just curious as to how you arrived at throwing T3 into the mix. Adex I believe should be on hand for ANY cycle in case sides are experienced..

Well, I've been running T3 with my current Tren/Test cycle and it seems to do a good just of keeping my pretty lean without having to starve myself. It's never been a problem for me to gain weight even without AAS, however it's not usually lean muscle.

So, yeah I wanna gain size but I just want to keep my metabolish high so as not to gain BF.

As far as doses. I'll keep the test low (250/wk) just for libido and the deca around 600/wk. Not sure on the D-bol and IGF yet.