Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sides of hgh

Thumbs down sides of hgh

Ive read organ growth including heart, kidney, and intestines can occur with hgh- how can you know if this is occuring with you-any symptoms to watch for?? Ive been using 1.5 iu a day now for a couple months and guess am a little ****rvigilent about any possible symtoms that might indicate this. If they do grow what are the potential medical risk/detriment of this? What about harm to liver??? Read differnt things-some places say helps kidney and liver others say it can harm.THanks

HGH is no side effect free, get read for possible long-term side effects. Numb hands, pain in the gut, possible liver/kidney problems and of course organ growth. HGH is a very serious drug.

Read more about HGH first:
    Human Growth Hormone

Unfortunately that is true and Ive been reading a lot. Long time ago someone on this site told me on 1-1.5 iu a day I wouldnt have organ growth. I was trying to figure out the likely hood of this and damage to kidney/liver with this dose and any symtpoms to look for if organs have grown. Anyone know?Thanks

organ growth only occurs when you take 80mcg+ at a time over the course of a couple weeks.

Default .4 mg Omnitrope aching joints

I'm taking this to lose weight and gain muscle (although I'm not a body builder) and I'm on television alot so it's very important to me to lose fat.

I'm 5 weeks in and have noticed no weight loss.

But aching joints.

So I changed to injecting every other day to see if my joins will ache less.

My question is this. Will I lose fat? I only have 8 to 10 pounds to lose.

And will hte aching go away?

Kate

Im by far no expert at HGH. This is my first go at it. I started with 1 iu a day of blue cap and have gone up to 1.5. I have had no aches, but my dose may be lower than yours. I also try to take 1-2 days a week of no injection. Im on my 2nd almost 3rd month and cant say Ive seen a big fat loss-maybe a little and a slight edge on building muscle but still have to lift hard as I can and eat well with other suppliments for the growth. definitely no fat loss the first month. I think you have to be on it a while before you see any fat loss and a high enough dose.

Thanks for the one above who reassured me I was ok lol---- how does mcg or what ever term you used there relate to iu's? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gill View Post
    organ growth only occurs when you take 80mcg+ at a time over the course of a couple weeks.
    Organ growth can occur at any dosage, your response to HGH is the big variable.

Quote Originally Posted by gill View Post
    You are refering to IGF.

GH intestine growth is more often seen in doses of 8+ iu per day.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Hazcat Guest

It stands to reason that if organ growth occurs at 8 iu's then it probably does at 3 iu's as well. Just at a slower rate. I had problems with hypoglycemia while using HGH. No carpal pedal problems at all. My libido increased. I find it highly over rated for for muscle growth and fat loss. There are much cheaper products that do a much better job at those two items. So if that's what you're taking it for I would highly recommend you use something else.