Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: spiking insulin with hgh helpful??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default spiking insulin with hgh helpful??

OK, been reading a lot and read different things-read that its good to have insulin up when you take hgh to get it shuffled into your muscles to help with growth as well as fat loss, also read NOT to spike insulin at same time as hgh injections. Someone please help me figure this out. I am taking 2 iu hgh primarily for a little boost of growth to muscle in addition to my hard lifting and eating and any fat loss that comes with it. I will not take insulin enjections and want to know if I should be eating high GI carbs when take hgh injections to spike insulin at the same time OR should I NOT spike insulin when taking hgh? thanks

Injectable insulin + hGH works well b/c hGH is known to cause some insulin insensitivity (your natural insulin still works, but not as efficiently).

Long-term monitoring of insulin sensitivity in growth hormone-deficient adults on substitutive recombinant human growth hormone therapy
    (2004) Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental, 53 (6), pp. 740-743.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

So make sure Im hearing right-its good to spike my insulin production via high GI food when I take HGH injections. I thought the reason was to get it shuffled into the muscle. Ya I know your right on insulin injections doing well with it, but I dont want to keep the injections and un-natural stuff to a minimum if possible. THanks for your feedback

Your natural insulin is going to spike bc your body (now more insulin resistant..this will take a little while though) can't get rid of the sugar in your blood stream (which is bad). That's why people use injectable insulin with hGH, more liklihood of shuttling the nutrients from the blood stream and into the muscle/fat cells (b/c even more insulin will present to bind to help create the cascade reaction that the body is resisting).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.