Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHRP for joint rehab

Default GHRP for joint rehab

I'm looking for any feed back on using GHRP for rehabbing sever bicep tendinitis. I've heard mixed results for this. However, I just started my 15 week pre-contest diet and I've heard GHRP can really increase your appetite and might not be a good choice while cutting?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanx

6'3
    11%
    14 weeks till first show

GHRP is going to do nothing for your rehab, most peptides are a joke these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    GHRP is going to do nothing for your rehab, most peptides are a joke these days.
    ive heard and seen different, ive got a mate thats been on ghrp6 for 10 weeks now and has sworn his knee reconstruction has healed three times faster.

Quote Originally Posted by explode85 View Post
    ive heard and seen different, ive got a mate thats been on ghrp6 for 10 weeks now and has sworn his knee reconstruction has healed three times faster.
    While that is possible, anything is possible, it doesn't seem likely. I got no results from GHRP, nothing like HGH.

im yet to try this product but ive got a few close mates that have used it or are using it and stacking it with cjc and are achieving sensational results in size, strength, even healing of joint pain and so on.

As soon as i get my blood checked i will be trying ghrp6 with cjc.

will you be using the ghrp6 and cjc on or of cycle ?

when i begin i want to use it alone without aas to see results on there own.

Mate iv'e been taking it for the past 30 days and its a joke all ive been getting out of it is just fat i cant belive that some people swear by it for being so good lol . My advise is dont try it at all!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=TURK 16;608235]Mate iv'e been taking it for the past 30 days and its a joke all ive been getting out of it is just fat i cant belive that some people swear by it for being so good lol . My advise is dont try it at all!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Your appetite will go through the roof thats why its important to keep ur diet clean.

I've got a buddy also that is taking CJC and GHRP-6 three times a day and swears by it. I've gotten good gains by it but my buddy has gotten really good gains. He's prepping for a show next Sept. and swears by peptides.
    For me they work, well for allot I've seen they work great.
    www.*********************