Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH shots Am or Pm?

Default HGH shots Am or Pm?

I've been getting an equal amont of opinions on whether to take your HGH injections first thing AM or right before bed. I'm taking a 2iu dose every other day with a test stack weekly. This is my first time using HGH and im pretty new to AS as well. Any information would be great!
    Last edited by secretsandwiches; 08-20-2009 at 07:11 PM.

I suggest you split your dose into AM and PM

Can you explain the reasoning behind Am or Pm shots?

Quote Originally Posted by secretsandwiches View Post
    I've been getting an equal amont of opinions on whether to take your HGH injections first thing AM or right before bed. I'm taking a 2iu dose every other day with a test stack weekly. This is my first time using HGH and im pretty new to AS as well. Any information would be great!
    Just cerious are you the one running 900mg's of test a week along side of the HGH..?
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

No. I'm only running about 150 mgs of sus per week.

Still nothing definite? Well thanks for the help that i did receive fellas! If i find out anything else ill post it here for everyone.

you should be running test @ atleast 500mgs a week...

about your hgh question....take it right before bed...because thats when your hgh levels reach there highest...i have done some research on this...i suggest you should do the same

Thanks undercover. I just spoke to a probodybuilder at my gym who told me the same regarding the HGh. As for the test, I'm taking everyones advice and bumping up to 500 Mgs a week. Again, thankyou to everyone an I'll post some result later.
    Aloha!

AM/PM shots with GH allow for steady blood levels bro. I'm with eclen on this.

Hazcat Guest

I shot HGH in the morning so that it doesn't interfere with the natural release at night. That way I get a dose morning and night. Lot's of schools of thought but the main thing is taking hgh if you can.