Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: any truth behind one hgh being stronger than another?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default any truth behind one hgh being stronger than another?

I ve been looking into getting some hgh and been told about red tops and blue tops and even green tops available and looked them all up on line but some I talked to in gym said the red tops were stronger/better gain results... is there anything to that? Has anyone experienced one to be stronger or give better results in growth than another?

Hgh is hgh. But it may be what you alluded to before where someone thought they had 10iu and they really only had 8iu. So of course they might think a kit that was 10iu was stronger. But it's not like there are different "formulas". Gh used to be scavenged from the pituitaries of cadavers, but since 1985, biosynthetic human growth hormone has replaced pituitary-derived human growth hormone for therapeutic use. The structure of hgh is a protein of 191 amino acids and a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons. The structure includes four helices necessary for functional interaction with the GH receptor. This is true no matter what color top they put on and as I mentioned there are a few labs making this and they will put any color top you want. Now if the gh was stored in high heat you might have the crosslinks of the structure breaking and that would be bad. I don't know everything there is to know and it's possible that I'm ignorant of something that could possibly make one product superior or inferior but it wouldn't be in structure. It would have to be a manufacturing method and I don't think there's much leeway for innovations in that area.

EDIT: The opposite could be true where you have someone claiming less iu than actual just to make their product appear stronger just as some labs will overdose their gear to build customer loyalty.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 01-07-2010 at 01:12 AM.

ahh thats some good info and never thought of the possibility of handeling affects or even puting more in some to look stronger... thanks I wont stew over choosing one over the other then lol

IMO....its all the same 191 amino chain...ive strictly used Jin up until they got busted for shipping to the US awhile back...since then Ive used blue tops with same results.

Wait a minute! For the most part you guys are right however there is one variable that does need to be considered and could effect potency. HGH like AAS have a dose weight that is the amount of active ingredient per volume. For example 1cc of test e dosed at 250mg is stronger then 1cc of test e dosed at 200mg. HGH is the same way. If you have doc prescribed HGH from a pharmacy the prescribing info will provided the dose amount. Take Omnitrope manufactured by Sandoz……there a 17iu vial is dosed at 5.8mg of HGH. Unfortunately the vast majority of HGH taken by bb is generic (blue/red/green whatever the hell color top) HGH from China……so buyer beware! we have to 1) trust our source that it is real not melamine or HCG but also 2) we have to trust that it is dosed adequately…that is its not cut up with powdered sugar or corn starch. Now have fun.
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off

Quote Originally Posted by hart View Post
    Wait a minute! For the most part you guys are right however there is one variable that does need to be considered and could effect potency. HGH like AAS have a dose weight that is the amount of active ingredient per volume. For example 1cc of test e dosed at 250mg is stronger then 1cc of test e dosed at 200mg. HGH is the same way. If you have doc prescribed HGH from a pharmacy the prescribing info will provided the dose amount. Take Omnitrope manufactured by Sandoz……there a 17iu vial is dosed at 5.8mg of HGH. Unfortunately the vast majority of HGH taken by bb is generic (blue/red/green whatever the hell color top) HGH from China……so buyer beware! we have to 1) trust our source that it is real not melamine or HCG but also 2) we have to trust that it is dosed adequately…that is its not cut up with powdered sugar or corn starch. Now have fun.
    International Unit is a unit of measurement for the amount of a substance, based on measured biological activity.

The precise definition of one IU differs from substance to substance and is established by international agreement for each substance. There is no equivalence among different substances; for instance, one IU of vitamin E does not contain the same number of milligrams as one IU of vitamin A.

To define an IU of a substance, the Committee on Biological Standardization of the World Health Organization provides a reference preparation of the substance, arbitrarily sets the number of IUs contained in that preparation, and specifies a biological procedure to compare other preparations of that substance to the reference preparation. The goal in setting the standard is that different preparations with the same biological effect will contain the same number of IUs.

... in more layman's terms, an IU is a measurement of mass mixed with [a ratio of] biological activity.
    mass does not = volume

furthermore- a pellet of jintropin HGH may weigh 0.5mg and make 10iu biological activity whereas a saizen pellet might weigh 0.44mg to yield 15iu biological activity. [these numbers are fictional] . Then you may decide to add 1ml of water to each vial, and the jins would be 1ml of 10 iu and the saizen 1ml=15iu.

It doesn't matter what the weight is. Biological activity is what matters and that's measured in iu.

yes the weight or amount of active ingredient is the most important thing to know and can vary. Simply put if you draw up 1 i.u. (measurement of volume) of hgh that means nothing if there is no active ingredient in that 1 i.u. You have to know the concentration of hgh in the substance that you have added water to and drawn up into your pin whether you draw up 1 i.u. or 10 i.u. ..... Any substance can be cut up. Your comparison is like saying 1cc 200mg of test e is the same thing as 1cc of 300mg test e because they are both 1cc…..think about it.

The point I am trying to make is that all real hgh has the dose amount per i.u. in the prescribing info. When you buy generic hgh from china you dont get the prescribing info so you have to trust that your hgh is dosed right and not cut up with crap.
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off

You obviously didn't read what I posted. IU is not a measure of volume. It is a measure of biological activity. You are perhaps confused by the fact that insulin is standardized to contain 100 iu per mil and think that 1/100 ml is what an iu is.

An international unit is an arbitrary amount of a substance agreed upon by scientists and doctors. A milliliter is a measure of volume that is equal to one-thousandth of a liter (or slightly less than a quarter of a teaspoon).

You say, "Take Omnitrope manufactured by Sandoz……there a 17iu vial is dosed at 5.8mg of HGH". That may be true, but 17 international units of hgh is not dependent upon a weight of 5.8mg of hgh. It doesn't work that way. 17 iu is a measurement of biological activity in the body.

Here is an example: Heparin is manufactured by many different pharmaceutical companies. The strength and presentation of the medication varies widely according to the manufacturer of the product. Examples of available strengths include 100 IU (international units) per mL, 1,000 IU per mL, 10,000 IU per mL, and 25,000 IU per mL. Obviously there is not 250 times the amount of 'weight" in one mil of the highest and lowest dosages. It wouldn't "fit".

You are correct that you have no guarantee of what you are getting.
    But the number of iu is not dependent upon weight (mg) or volume (ml). The comparison to test is invalid. Apples to oranges. It's sort of like saying that an engine has to have x amount of cubic inches to make y amount of horsepower. It doesn't work like that.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 02-14-2010 at 03:35 PM.

either way..its still a 191 chain of aminos..its growth. I see what youre trying to say but look at it like this..if someone wants to take 500mg of TestE(using that as an example as you have)..regardless if its dosed at 200mg per OR 250mg per...said person is still gettin the same 500mg of TestE. I think in the case of HGH weather its red, green, blue, yellow, orange..whatever..it really boils down to preference. If i could still get it directly from GenSci..id still be using Jin..it was my fav..but because the Hygei`s are whats available to me now..thats what Im taking. During the time GenSci went down..i switched to blues...in the end..i still got the numbing tingling in my knuckes and wrists from the same 191 amino chain regardless of what brand it was.