Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Urgent EOD or ED question?

Default Urgent EOD or ED question?

Just got myself some Hygetropin

Id like to be taking 5iu ED with Saturday Sunday off.
    So itd be 5 on 2 off. BUT

Would 10iu EOD be just as effective? or would my blood levels fluctuate too much on my off days?

On the on days it would be split into 2 5iu shots FYI.

If i were to go EOD, i would shoot every Monday Wednesday Friday, then still have Sat Sun off and shoot Mon Wed Fri again. This look effective?

Only reason im doing this is i only have access to sterile water and heard the Hgh only lives 24 hours in this.

No one has ever given me a reason to believe that Bac Water makes HGH last longer. What's the logic? Does the BA have "Magical Properties"? It just prevents bacteria from growing. It should last for 20 days in the fridge and 5 at the very least. 5 iu ED is better. If you want you could do 6 on/2 off followed by 4 on/ 2 off and repeat. This still gives you 10 on, 4 off every 14 days like you want. or do your 5 days a week thing. Your gh will last at least 5 days in the fridge with sterile water so waiting the weekend for the other half of your vial won't matter.

What I meant was that if you believe it's only viable for 24 hours you could do this:

Mon: 5 iu (new vial)
    Tue: 5 iu (23 hrs later. Pretty tricky eh?)
    Wed: 5 iu (new vial)
    Thurs: 5 iu (23 hrs later)
    Fri: 5 iu (new vial)
    Sat: (23 hrs later)
    Sun: Off
    Mon: Off
    Tue:5 iu (new vial)
    Wed: (23 hrs later)
    Thurs: 5 iu (new vial)
    Fri: (23 hrs later)
    Sat: Off
    Sun: Off
    Repeat.
    This way you would never have a vial reconstituted more than 23 hours. Just to put your mind at ease. But I'm positive it will last at least 5 days. Minimum.

Ah ok, excellent..some clarity. Thanks mate.

And as far as the bac water goes...doesnt Bac water carry a slight bit of acidic properties where as sterile water is just....well...water.

Bac Water is sterile water with Benzyl Alcohol added to inhibit bacterial growth. That's the only difference.

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 4.5 to 7.0.

Sterile Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection, which contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is supplied only in single-dose containers to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The blow-fill-sealed twist-off top, plastic ampule is molded from a specially formulated polypropylene. For I.V. injection, add sufficient amount to a solute to make an approximately isotonic solution.

Water for Injection, USP is chemically designated H2O. The pH is 5.0 to 7.0.

You see they both have the same ph. Therefore Bac water is not more or less "acidic" than sterile water. If you were doing the "hcg" diet @ 100 iu ED and you wanted to keep your hcg for 50 days then you might want to have an antimicrobial. But for your purposes there is NO difference. None.

Ok...appreciate the advice strappingyounglad thank you very much...

BUT, im going to play Devils advocate here...and i apologise

But i took this off of the Hygetropin website:

What is the difference between sterile and bacteriostatic water?
    You can use either, the difference is for how long the hgh solution will remain potent.
    Reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection (also known as Sterile Water water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol) - An Hygetropin vial should be used within 10 days.
    Reconstituted with Sterile Water for Injection - An Hygetropin vial should be used within 3 days.

Ha ha, that's fine. Until someone can give me a scientific reason why a 0.9% solution of benzyl alcohol is going to keep the amino acid chain crosslinked longer I'll stick by my belief. They may think that any longer than 3 days and you run a risk of a bacterial culture. They never state their logic or reasoning so I don't know. But again, it's all good.

Ok point taken...5 iu a day it is!

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
    Just got myself some Hygetropin

Id like to be taking 5iu ED with Saturday Sunday off.
    So itd be 5 on 2 off. BUT

Would 10iu EOD be just as effective? Effective for what?

On the on days it would be split into 2 5iu shots FYI.

If i were to go EOD, i would shoot every Monday Wednesday Friday, then still have Sat Sun off and shoot Mon Wed Fri again. This look effective? Effective for what again?

Only reason im doing this is i only have access to sterile water and heard the Hgh only lives 24 hours in this.
    I don't get the fascination with HGH....over priced with very little to show for the money spent.

Im stacking it with IGF and anavar for a fight...its actually working out really well.
    Losing a lot of fat, not losing any muscle even though my calories are low. Actually gaining strength, and hardening up.

A lot of people suggested i take test with the anavar, i, as usual, went against better judgement.

But its turning out to be an awesome little cutting stack until i can do a proper cycle.