Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH Question 15 iu? somatropin

Question HGH Question 15 iu? somatropin

Hello guys, my Doctor just sent me something called Serostim it says also in the box Somatropin 15 iu. My doctor said I am gonna be on it for 3 months injecting 15 iu shot a day into my belly with a special thing called seroject (it is for subcutaneous injection needle less).
    I do want to take advantage of this and combine it with some test which I already have. I am taking HRT 200mg a week so I was thinking in increasing this to 400 mg a week for 12 Weeks, then after that just continue with my regular HRT.
    What do you guys think? Should I also stack it with something else in addition to Test cypionate, perhaps EQ or Deca?
    Any advices will be deeply appreciate it.

I already did a cycle 2 months ago 400mg/week test cyp only and then back to HRT. I used some pregnyl also after the cycle to avoid testicle shrinkage.

I have everything with me already only thing I am waiting for is for the seroject device to inject the HGH.

Thanks ahead.

15iu a day??? That's my kind of doctor. What's his last name, Frankenstein? Just kidding. I don't see any benefit to adding deca or eq. I would repeat what you did last time if that worked for you.

Hazcat Guest

Paging Dr. Feelgood!

I just looked at the box again to see if I made a mistake and it says 5 mg somatropin (approximately 15 iu) the box contain 14 vials (7 water, 7 powder) and prescription says inject 5 mg subcutaneously daily)
    I did a cycle of test cyp only before as I said but I didnt gain much muscle I just got more strength, that is why I asked if I should stack something else with it, or if just the HGH and the test would be enough.
    Thanks ahead guys

If you didn't gain on 400mg cyp a week I can only think that you weren't eating enough and/or enough protein. Increased protein assimilation and synthesis is the main benefit of AAS. Of course training hard is important as well.

Thats what I figured, I have planed already a diet for this new cycle, I did gain some musle in my first cycle but not as much as I though I was going to do. I learned that my body type is ectomorph so I am gonna be doing 1.5 to 2 grams of proteing per body pound a day and about 500 Carbs a day everything coming from different sources.

Question

I started 15 iu serostim HGH daily a week and a half ago as per my doctor's indications, I have been feeling great and very energetic, also I noticed some muscle gain and strength at the gym.
    However Last night I started to feel flu symptoms and I noticed that my right leg is kind of bigger that the left and when I press hard against my femur I notice the skin stays dented, which I understand it is Water retention.
    I have been researching on all forums about HGH and I don't see any one taking 15 iu a day, the max I have seen is 8 iu a day, but I have seen that some people may experience water retention and flu like symptoms among other things.
    My question to you guys is: by your experience have any one got this symptoms? how did you get rid of them? any one here taken 15 iu a day?
    Should I stop taking it right now?

I forgot to mention I am also on TRT 200 mg/e 2 weeks test cypion and I was thinking on doing 500mg/week test with 250mg/week deca at the same time with the HGH, but now I think I am just going to stay on my regular TRT and maybe stoping the HGH until symptoms go away, what do you think?
    Last edited by BHL19782; 02-12-2010 at 11:22 AM.

"I started 15 iu serostim HGH daily a week and a half ago as per my doctor's indications..."

WOW! I lift with some serious bb and power lifters and I don’t know anybody taking 15iu a day....10iu was max and that guy weighed 265lbs and had been a pro bb for 10 years. I take 5iu and I still get nasty sides, I can’t imagine what 15iu will do to your body. Are you sure it's not 1.5iu???? I have a real hard time believing a legit doc would prescribe somebody 15iu a day! that is almost 8 times what most HGH therapy clinics prescribe. Not mention how much a 20 week course would cost you. Seriously dude you need to call your doc and confirm that its 15iu.
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off

i too have used HGH solid over the past 5 yrs and know many pro, amateur bodybuilders and I cant say anyone i know or myself included has used a 15iu/day dose of HGH. Serostim is a high priced growth too..i cant imagine anyone wanting to afford a 15iu/day regime' of Sero.

I did a little research and it looks like you may well be right your doc is prescribing you 15iu a day per the prescribing information for Serostim…..the problem I see with that however is that is the dose for HIV-Associated Wasting or Cachexia! I don’t know what your med history or why your doc is prescribing it to you but if it’s not for HIV-Associated Wasting or Cachexia then your dose is way too high.

HIV-Associated Wasting or Cachexia
    The usual starting dose of Serostim® [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] is 0.1 mg/kg subcutaneously(SC) daily (up to 6 mg).
    "The Secret to Lifting Heavier Weights is to Lift Heavier Weights"

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'9''
    Body fat: 12%
    Current Bench: 475
    Currently on cycle
    200mg Test prop eod
    75mg Tren A eod
    HGH 5iu 5on 2off