Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New Old Timer

Default New Old Timer

I've been working out since '84. I'm 52 (See introduction to save time on background) I have tried every supplement sold for the past twenty years. I'm 5'8". Lifting and crazy calories had me up to over 200 lbs. Last year I began eating right and often. Lost over 35 lbs. Look good now, (when I go surfing the young chicks check me out, my wife does too by the way). But for years I've been wanting to try hgh or anabolics; preferrably hgh at my age. My current justification is as a means to lose those last few shreds of fatty tissue (again see intro thread). But I work out at home, know nothing about anything and am wondering what some of you vets think or suggestions you can offer. And I know someone will tell me to up the cardio. Dudes, I've been around the block a few times and know about diet and training. I'm on this forum for a reason. Feedback?

Not sure if steroids or HGH is your best option. At 52 you can consider a light test stack as an HRT/TRT.

Default ?

HRT is hormone repla***ent therapy? Right? TRT? not sure what you mean.

Also what would you consider a light stack? Remember, worked out for years, but a baby here. Thanks.

Never mind the trt. just rsearched it and found the answer. I thought maybe some win or var. I love this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Never mind the trt. just rsearched it and found the answer. I thought maybe some win or var. I love this site.
    Oral only cycles aren't that great (it's a toss up), but you can do an anavar/winstrol cycle without any problems. Just keep it short.

Default Ask the experienced

How do I check with a mod to see if a question i want to ask is permissable? This is the best site of this sort and I don't want to get banned because of beginner ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    How do I check with a mod to see if a question i want to ask is permissable? This is the best site of this sort and I don't want to get banned because of beginner ignorance.
    we don't allow source discussion. If you're not clear about rules you can always PM me on clarification.