Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is hgh bad or good to use

Default Is hgh bad or good to use

just a quick question how safe is hgh to take? i have read on some other forums people sayin they will never use it, to many risks? with price being no issuse would you use it over any steroids? i trust peoples judgement on this site than anyothers, so any input would be great cheers guys

not many people on here have the knowladge on HGH, But hang on someone might chime in soon

Default I did $1200 worth

Hi,

I used 10 iu's/day for 30 days... It made me sleep like a baby. Six months is said to be the minimum duration before any noticable results can be seen. However, after only 30 days I noticed that I was out of money!!!

I have read some interesting dialogs on using HGH with AAS simultaneously. It is said to have a synergistic effect on AAS. Maybe you can research it and let us know?
    -SMASH-

Once we've said "can't", have we not made it so?

cheers for the input guys, is it only the you noticed in them 30days smash, i have read some bits about hgh, but when i read on some forums theres a fair few say dont touch the stuff. and yea its damn expensive but if there gains where worth it i would consider, but then you think how cycles of aas you could do with the cash you would spend on hgh

Quote Originally Posted by maff View Post
    cheers for the input guys, is it only the you noticed in them 30days smash, i have read some bits about hgh, but when i read on some forums theres a fair few say dont touch the stuff. and yea its damn expensive but if there gains where worth it i would consider, but then you think how cycles of aas you could do with the cash you would spend on hgh
    I agree with you concerning the cost of HGH vs. AAS--there is no comparison on the cost/benefit ratio for AAS. I was hoping to heal-up an old injury in my lower back and shoulders. Bulking and strength gains were not my first priority. I am 48 years old, and I have been working out most of my life. I'm 5'8", 192 lbs, and I don't know my BF% but my waist is 32 inches.

The test-e and deca are doing very nicely though, however, I do not get the same uninterrupted full night of sleep as with the HGH.
    -SMASH-

I added igf-L3 to a long-running tren and prop cycle and it was good for another very noticeable 10 solid lbs. Even I thought I looked huge. It also gave me carpal tunnel, changed the bones in my face and my appearance (not for the better, IMO), gave me a big gut, which took a couple years to go away. The gap between my two front teeth and my big head never did go away. I've had friends who used large amounts with test and also with insulin and they literally blew up. But there's a lot of fakes and unless you plan on being a pro, I'd say forget it. There are sides and they are permanent. It's not worth it, IMO.

yea thats what i am hearing and reading, i am gaining nicey just from doing aas, there are alot of lads in my town who are taking hgh not sure what doseges, and they only take it for a month or so, pretty safe they are throwing there money down the drain,

Yes, a month of HGH you will prolly not see any gains or very little at most. But a nice long cycle of 6mo or more, your gains off of it will be permanent and very good imo. Now there are negative side effects as SYL mentioned and I agree with him 100%, if your not looking to become a pro then you should prolly stay away from it. Just my 2 cents.

i think i will be staying away from the stuff, am ugly enough without getting any worse lol, and i totally agree with you guys, when saying its not worth using unless you want to become pro, i i will try and explain these points to some of the lads here, but no doubt they will think they know better...

If you want to see what chronic over-production of HGH does to people--google 'Acromegaly' or 'Gigantism'. Acromegaly is usually caused by a pituitary gland tumor which results in chronic hyper secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland.

Andre the Giant had it.
    -SMASH-