Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: HCG some give info

Default HCG some give info

Ok guys I would like to know about the HCG. What is a proper dose in a cycle and how long would someone want to run a cycle. Then when would you or would you use HGH anytime after or during a cycle. Also what is the most effective for of HGH to use for gains. Read so much of both HGH and HCG so I figured I would come to you guys for the straight up advise

I have my cycle set with many thanks to you guys on here, just wondering about HGH and HCG since I never used them before......

My Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 250mg 2x a week
    Weeks 9-14 winstrol @ 75mg ed
    Weeks 3-16 arimidex @ .25mg e3d or eod
    Weeks 16-20 Nolvadex @ mg per day/per week 20/20/10/10/10
    Weeks 15-20 clomid at 100 mg per day/per week 50/50/50/25/25 for 6 weeks.

I am 6 foot, 195LBS, Body Fat 9%

Thnaks in Advance

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by canndav2001 View Post
    Ok guys I would like to know about the HCG. What is a proper dose in a cycle and how long would someone want to run a cycle. Then when would you or would you use HGH anytime after or during a cycle. Also what is the most effective for of HGH to use for gains. Read so much of both HGH and HCG so I figured I would come to you guys for the straight up advise

I have my cycle set with many thanks to you guys on here, just wondering about HGH and HCG since I never used them before......

My Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 250mg 2x a week
    Weeks 9-14 winstrol @ 75mg ed
    Weeks 3-16 arimidex @ .25mg e3d or eod
    Weeks 5-14 HCG @ 500iu/wk (250iu 2x/wk)
    Weeks 15-19 Nolvadex @ mg per day/per week 20/20/10/10/10
    Weeks 15-19 clomid at 100 mg per day/per week 50/50/50/25/25 for 6 weeks.

I am 6 foot, 195LBS, Body Fat 9%

Thnaks in Advance
    IMO the clomid is unnecessary. It's not gonna hurt, but it's just overkill with proper AI, hcg and nolva. I'd save it for another cycle, maybe if you were to use tren somewhere down the line.

I closed the gap a little, you were a bit inconsistent with the start of pct. All that fixed up.

If you are going to use HGH, I would plan that far ahead. It's expensive and to see results you need to cycle it for 4-6 months. Using an anabolic cycle during that HGH cycle timeframe has been known to be very beneficial. Slimbad and Shovelhed can give you better info on GH.

Thanks Banana joose for the tips and re-working cycle I posted

My pleasure. Do you have a pretty good understanding of hcg and how it works?

See Banana Joose, I startred my quest because I have low testosterone levels, so Cypionate was what I started taking for that, but soon seen the improvement in my muscle mass as I worked out. I HCG will help kick start the testicles into producing testosterone and from what I have read and people have told me about week 9 I should start addingt the HCG so when my Testosterone cycle ends, the HCG will help kick those Testi's into action. I know most cycles from clinics dealing with Low T put you on a cycle of HCG for 20 to 24 weeks at 250iu's a week, but since I am also working out, I have been told as you wrote 250mg 2x's a week, so it should help me in all area's. So correct me if I am wrong in anything, I am trying to learn from my problem I have , also learn in my quest to build a better and more muscular body......

Hazcat Guest

I start hcg on week 4 but that's just me. It takes about 4 weeks to get shut down so week 5 isn't out of line. I prefer to run it throughout the cycle instead of bombarding the end of the cycle with high dose hcg and getting a large surge of estrogen. It looks like a great cycle..right on the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I start hcg on week 4 but that's just me. It takes about 4 weeks to get shut down so week 5 isn't out of line. I prefer to run it throughout the cycle instead of bombarding the end of the cycle with high dose hcg and getting a large surge of estrogen. It looks like a great cycle..right on the mark.
    If I was to run it, that's how... ^^^

You'll need to take an AI while on since it will, well....... Long story short, it'll give ya high estrogen.

The only reason I don't start hcg earlier than that is because it comes most times in 5000iu. So for myself, I don't want to go more than 10 weeks and break into a new amp of hcg and end up using more than necessary and/or wasting any. That's my thought process. It has worked for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    The only reason I don't start hcg earlier than that is because it comes most times in 5000iu. So for myself, I don't want to go more than 10 weeks and break into a new amp of hcg and end up using more than necessary and/or wasting any. That's my thought process. It has worked for me so far.
    Good point Joose...