Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Russianstar "peptide experiences" and "sarms"

Hazcat Guest

Default Russianstar "peptide experiences" and "sarms"

RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1
    sARMS s1

((2R)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide

Ostarine.

Mk-2866.

Half life 23.8 hours

Ok firstly some of you may have heard of S4 one of the first sarms available, its the most androgenic version, being 1/3 as much as testosterone on androgen receptors in the muscle.
    To be honest, its the weakest one of the sarms discovered so far, the Ostarine sARM is much better at promoting lean body mass, its more potent, has a longer half life and displays no androgenic effects, its entirely anabolic.

Now the dose you may see in studies that showed good lean mass increases was about 3mg-5mg per person, well before i recently started my myo-t12 log i ran MK-2866 or Ostarine for 40 days, being given a sample from a friend, i dosed it at 10mg for 3 weeks 15mg for 1 week and 20mg for 1 weeks, and these are the results.

Weeks 1-3(10mg) ,mass increases +3lbs, round full muscles, and increased strength, not as hard looking as you get with s4, but very good quality, no bloat, no sides, absaloutley no vision problems, The taste is even better than s4... not hard to achieve mind you considering s4 tastes like urine with an electric current being passed through it.

Week 4 (15mg),+ 2 lbs in 1 week so 5 lbs overall by this stage, no sides, and no increase or decrease in libido like i had with s4, Ostarine showed no effects on the testis in studies, and i would say its not just hype.

Week 5 + (20mg)2 lbs, i think that 15mg was just as effective, nice lean gains, and some fat loss, though i didnt measure my bmi wich is a shame, i compared s4 with anavar, id say that this is very similar to boldelone, but without any androgen activity, so probably more like primo.

Now i must admit i had blurry vision a few times during week 5, and a funny tingling in my side, and a little bit of a palpitation, (something i never get) after i had been running, so caution is advised, try a lower dose to check the results.

The metabolite M1 wich seems to cause toxicity in S4 doesnt seem to be in S1, As i say sides were only seen when using it at a much higher dose, so far its my favourite sarm, no need for regular doses with the 24 hour half life, One other thing i only really noticed after was that i was tired especialy weeks 4 and 5 most of the time, So 10mg seems to be perfect for gains without sides.

I loved the fat loss and hardening of S4, but prefer the mass of S1, As a pct aid this gets the thumbs up, a nice cycle of this cjc, and ghrp-6 might just be the ticket, through in some n2slin and youve got an Anabolic, GH, Insulin, and fat loss, sounds like a safe cycle to me too.
    One other point, i had an aching wrist, and that went during the second week, s1 was intended for people with muscle wasting diseases, but it holds promise for those with bone diseases too.

Hope you all enjoyed my experiences, il post my S4 experiences soon, now get hold of some of this when you can, and log it so everyone can see your results.

Best of luck with your training and goals, RS

Written by Russianstar, this information is copyrited.

Hazcat Guest

Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH CJC-1295 DAC"
    Written by Russianstar, This information is copyrited.

Firstly lets explain what the peptide CJC-1295 DAC is.

Molecular Formula: C152H252N44O42

Molecular Weight: 3368.7

Sequence of CJC1295 (modified) without DAC:

H-Tyr-(D)Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-

Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

CJC-1295 is a GHRH (the 44-amino acid long version) with 15 aminos removed, thus a total of 29 amino acids, and bound to DAC it is also called Drug Affinity Complex, and CJC-1295 is often referred to as GHRH with Drug Affinity Complex, this essentialy lengthens its life span.
    This is how its life is lengthened.
    The modification of growth hormone releasing factor with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 2 create a much more stable peptide with the substitution at position 2 to prevent DPP-IV cleavage, position 8 to reduce asparagine rearrangement or amide hydrolysis to aspartic acid, position 15 to enhance bioactivity, and position 27 to prevent methionine oxidation. By utilising the Drug Affinity Complex technology to GRF, the peptide selectively binds to circulating albumin after subcutaneous administration, thus prolonging its half-life.
    As you may notice its basicly semorelin with 15 aminos removed. This was because semorelin degrades too rapidly to really make it a viable cost efficient option.
    So they bonded it with an attached 3-maleimidopropionic acid (MPA) unit, which results in binding to albumin after exogenous injection into blood plasma, and creates a far longer half life, this is the DAC, or druf affinity complex i made referance to earlier.
    Now it works by this action as its a GHRH, or growth hormone releasing hormone, In the healthy human body, large amounts of growth hormone are stored in the pituitary. The cells within the pituitary release growth hormone in response to signalling by GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) Then the peptide Ghrelin is (of which GHRPs - Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides - are mimetics), inhibited from releasing these stores by Somatostatin. GHRH and Ghrelin act on different populations of somatotropes (GH releasing cells). GHRP and Ghrelin increase the number of somatotropes releasing GH but not the amount released by each cell.
    GHRH affects both the number of secreting cells and - moreso - the amount they are actualy able to secrete. GHRH and Ghrelin are released in specific patterns that vary depending on what the person involved is doing, or has been doing post-exercise. Now CJC-1295 DAC has been proven to stimulate slow wave sleep, and this is the period of sleep when most of your bodys repairing work takes place on muscles and tissues etc.
    Now most people can and will make GH in their own pituitary gland, but not everyone can release it in the amounts needed, so from a medicinal point CJC-1295 DAC can be very beneficial.

Now for its benefits to reach full potential, somatostatin needs to be inhibited because we have just seen it inhibits gh release, so by using a compound known as an Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, now Acetylcholineesterase inhibits acetylcholine, and Acetylcholine inhibits somatostatin, so we want Acetylcholine in abundance, so by using an Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, we allow acetylcholine to inhibit somatostatin, so increasing the amount of gh released when using CJC-1295DAC. Got it? Ok re read that last passage.
    The best of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors and there are lots like..
    Physostigmine
    Neostigmine
    Pyridostigmine
    Ambenonium
    Demarcarium
    Rivastigmine
    Phenanthrene derivatives
    Galantamine
    Piperidines
    Donepezil, also known as E2020
    Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
    Edrophonium
    Huperzine A
    Ladostigil,
    Of the ones ive tried Huperzine A is the very best, and fairly cheap, now by adding ECGCs from green tea, as these ECGCs will transport the huperzine better so finding the receptor it needs the effects are even stronger on inhbiting the acetylcholineesterase.
    Otherwise a really good one i used recently was Horny goat weed, its the only one i know that actualy increases acetylcholine as it inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.
    Personally i rate this as my favourite peptide, you get nearly a constant surge in gh especialy if you add in say huperzine A, you get all the benefits of hgh, improved body composition, anabolic effects, injury recovery, improved skin, the full works, and at a very good price, far cheaper than real gh.
    I have found that between 2000mcg -5000mcg a week has given me great results, increased bodymass over a 15 week period of nearly 9lbs, thats not weight gained, thats pure muscle and fat loss, You get all the same benefits of hgh, but you get them constantly, not just in one or 2 surges when you use the injections.
    Now i would use this in fat deposits as i noticed a reduction when i did so quite quickly, and directly into a muscle with this is quite painfull to say the least, so thats a no no from me.
    Expect to see results after just a couple of weeks, and the large amounts of igf-1 released will really add some muscle when incoorporated with a good diet and training regime.

There are no sides ive seen with cjc just positive ones except for the amazingly strong head rush you get about 20 mins after the injection, this a tell tale sign as to wether or not you have the real thing.
    Remember the pulses are not as big as when you use GHRP-6, but rather its a continuous elevation of gh secretion peaking about 2 hours after the injection and staying elevated for 14 days. I use it 4 times a week in 500mcg doses and find this to be perfect for maintaining muscle when unable to train, say because of injury, and improving skin tone and health.
    3500mcg is a far more anabolic dose and muscle mass will be noticeably improved after 4 weeks, and the skin will start to take on that shredded ultra thin look that gh users get before competitions.
    All the benefits of real GH, less injections, less sides, a lot less money.... need i say more.

I hope you have found this information helpfull, i feel its one of the very best peptides if not the best.

Russianstars peptide rating 9/10

Kind regards RS

Hazcat Guest

RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH sARM S4 Acetamidoxolutamide
    Written by Russianstar, this info is copyrited.

S4 Is a sARM

Formula C19H18F3N3O6
    Mol. mass 441.357 g/mol

chemical name: S-3-(4-acetylaminophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-
    trifluoromethylpheanyl)propionamide.

Andarine

I have actualy used Andarine a couple of times, just so everyone knows exactly what Anadrine (s4) is, here is some info on it.
    It is a sarm, a selective androgen receptor modulator, of the sarms currently being studied (s4 studies have been stopped due to the toxic effects of the metabolite M1 that binds to the occular receptor, the heart and other organs) s4 is the weakest in anabolic activity, but one of the most androgenic, being 1/3 as strong as testosterone at binding to the androgen receptor.
    Dont look at the info on wikipedia half the stuff is wrong, this does not reduce the size of the prostate. It will over time enlarge it, and it does cause suppression, though its mild.
    The best part of s4 is the fact that it causes a drying out of the muscle and the skin surrounding it, and in turn it binds very well to the androgen muscle receptors, Hardening and sharpening the muscle, so towards the end of a cycle it would proove to be very effective.
    SARMS s4 causes significant weight loss by binding to the androgen receptors it allows for fat to be oxidised, and this also makes it very usefull.
    Recovery from an s4 cycle is pretty straight foward, id reccomend Hcgenerate by needtobuildmuscle as it stimulates the leydig cells to function at an optimal level.

So despite the mild suppression s4 is a very usefull sarm, or rather i should say was.. i wont ever use it again as the problems caused by the metabolite m1 could prove to change our own DNA through the gene transcription process actualy causing irreversable changes to our own DNA, as the DNA transcribed into our RNA may replicate, and be permanent, therefore the possible macular degeneration could continue or even be permanent... time will give us the answer.
    As a comparison i would compare s4 to winstrol but without the binding to the scalp, or any real changes to our cholesterol.
    Interestingly i asked for one client to use s4 to help with gyno, as its androgenic., as it binds to the androgen receptors it seemed feesable, and dht being a potent anti-estrogen, it seemed a logical conclusion to draw.
    However no changes were seen in this trial using 30mg daily. But that trial will continue.

Russians cycle results.

I used 50mg the first week, 60mg the second, 70 the third, 100 the fourth, 125 the 5th week, here are my results.

Week 1. 50mg s4, no gains, noticed increase in energy, no sides.

Week 2. 60mg, increased strength in the gym, great sens of well being, increased libido, no sides.

Week 3. 70mg +1lb in weight, signs of fat loss, and muscle hardening, yellow tint to my eyesight, problems adjusting to light and dark.

Week 4. 100mg +1lb, big strength and endurance increase, no night vision, very sore eyes, black circles under my eyes.

Week 5. 125mg +1.5lb, severe muscle hardening, looks like im on winny and anavar in the 5th week of a cycle, permanent yellow tint in the day to my eye sight, no night vision, tremendous muscle endurance, increased strength, but sides far out weigh the benefits.

SUMMARY

Eye sight returned to normal after i finished the cycle within 4 days, no changes to blood pressure or cholesterol.
    Muscle gained was a very lean 3.5lbs, ive kep them ever since, and the muscle hardening has lasted also.
    It held remarkable promise, but im put off from using it again after its studies were stopped, and s1 seems far safer.

If you were to run this id use it 5 days on 2 off at 50-70mg, this should negate any sides, its short half life 2.6 hours should make it perfect to use as a pulse, 3 times a week 2 hours before training should give excellent strength and hardening results.

Russianstars sarm rating 7/10 because of toxicity issues.

Use carnatine eye drops while on cycle as they protect the occular receptor, and NA-C to protect the liver, forged liver support is my reccomendation here or on-guard by needtobuildmuscle.net.

Kind regards RS

Hazcat Guest

Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH GHRP-6
    Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH GHRP-6
    Written by Russianstar, This information is copyright.

Firstly to get things clear GHRP-6 is a peptide a Growth Hormone Releasing hexapeptide , its a 28 amino acid peptide, and it works by signaling to the pitruitary gland to begin secreting Growth Hormone.

2SMolecular Formula C46H56N12O6
    Molecular Weight 873.01
    CAS Registry Number 87616

6-amino-2-[[2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-amino-3-(3H-imidazol-4-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-phenyl-propanoyl]amino]hexanamide

GHRP-6 lackS opioid activity, but you get a huge pulse, (dose dependant) in your own GH levels, and you get the effects of the increased IGF-1 secreted by the liver.
    Now both the increased GH and IGF-1 are highly desirable for atheletes, bodybuilders and those looking to improve their own physique.
    Now you may have heard many tell you that when they take GHRP-6 the best GHRP i have used, that they get a huge and very intense increase in appetite, about 20 mins after the initial injection, Well this is caused by the GHRP-6 antagonising the peptide Ghrelin, it mimicks it, but actualy fights against it causing the signal for gastric emptying and hunger. Ghrelin is what many believes causes obesity, and insulin resistance amongst other things, and i believe this is one way by wich GHRP-6 may help reduce fat, by fighting against it in effect ... but, and there is always a but, if you take more than 150mcg the effects of the gastric emptying can be so strong that you may have the urge to severely stuff yourself with foods, so if your on a bulk this is a great side effect, and considering the price its a very good one, so on a bulk i rate this as the number one aid in increasing appetite, as you get very good anabolic effect too and increased strength.

So what can you use it for?
    Well personaly i used 150mcg injected directly into the joints or areas that ive had any niggling injuries, the localised effect it has on collagen growth is nothing short of astounding, and i have personaly recovered from a full pectoral tendon tear, where the tendon ripped right of the humerous bone, its now in even better shape than it was prior to the injury, and 5g of the GHRP-6 will last ages when used accordingly, even at this dose fat loss is noticeable and the anabolic effects of increased muscle size and strength can be seen.
    One of the other uses is to kick start your own GH after a cycle, a dose of 200-500mcg 2 x a day is sufficient to start your own GH, however it does not mean to say your own GH levels will be where they were before you carried out your cycle, this is user dependant, but it will certainly be a very usefull addition, and a usefull addition to any hormonal cycles PCT as the increased igf-1 levels it brings will greatly increase the chances of you holding on to any muscle you have gained.
    Another thing i noticed was the improvement in my immune system, and my well being, this is partly because of the effect GHRP-6 can have on the increase again in IGF-1 wich plays an important role in the healthy function of your immune response. It also has a healthy protective effect on neurons and on the CNS (central nervous system).

In one study i saw recently it was shown that GHRP-6 GHRP-6 has a protective effect on the liver that seems to be mediated by IGF-I, TNF-alpha, and nitric oxide. Data also suggest that the anti-inflammatory effect of GHRP-6 in the liver is exerted on nonparenchymal cells, So again for pct this may prove an invaluable asset.

As for peptides they are fairly new as compared to other anabolics, but they i feel are far better, and have way more potential, just how much remains to be seen.
    Just remember with GHRP-6 not to eat carbs or fats 50 mins each side of the dose so as not to interfere with the gh pulse it will cause, and 250mcg 3 x a day is the best dose i found to avoid overly mimicking ghrelin and still cause a large amount of muscle gain, tissue repair and fat loss.

Russianstars peptide rating 8/10.

Kind regards, and happy training. RS

Hazcat Guest

Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH IGF-LR3
    Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH IGF-LR3
    Ok i felt it was about time i posted this up and we got more familiar with one of the most powerfull bodybuilding tools available.

IGF1-LR3 What is it?

IGF-1 is basically a polypeptide hormone that has the same some of the same molecular properties as insulin. IGF dose actually stand for insulin-like growth factor. IGF-1 is mainly responsible for long bone growth in children and it also affects muscle growth and repair of adults. Long R3 IGF-1 is a more potent version of IGF-1. It's chemically altered i like to think "enhanced" to prevent deactivation by IGF-1 binding proteins in the bloodstream. This results in a longer half-life of 20-30 hours instead of 20 min... So that means a far more effective version than the short chain we we re perhaps more familiar with.

IGF1-LR3 What does it do?

IGF-1LR3 greatly boosts muscle mass by inducing a state of muscle hyperplasia (increase in number of new muscle cells) in the MUSCLE WHERE ITS INJECTED!!
    So think of it as muscle cell proliferation, or even the splitting of the cell so 1 becomes 2... Thats why its perfect on cycle when you get increased muscle cell growth too.
    But why is IGF better than HGH? The reason being is HGH causes IGF levels to rise in the liver first, then then the muscle, Whereas IGF-LR3 causes localised IGF levels to rocket.

What other benefits?

Taken froma study in germany..

"Tissue build up is one of the main features of IGF-1, so I'd say it's of greater value. IGF-1 can genetically change muscular and cellular counts within the body; it can also enhance the body's ability to regenerate damaged tissue. In fact, IGF-1 is now under intensive research for its potential to repair tissue in burn patients, and for its regenerative effects on AIDS patients suffering from muscular wasting. Immediate effects are, of course, impossible to observe since it takes a respectable amount of time to see any visible changes in muscular repair"
    But muscle size and shape can be seen quite quickly through a course of IGF-LR3

Doseage and use..

The best dose for muscle cell proliferation is 40mcg bi-lateraly for men, and 20mcg for women... so 40mcg in one bicep and 40mcg in the other Pre-workout.
    And 20 in each bicep for women. This can be done in any 2 matching muscle groups.
    This should be done for 40 days max and then have 30 days off.
    What you need to be carefull of is adequate carb intake when using IGF, Especialy this version as its long lasting, it will literaly leech glucose to cause its localised muscle enhancing effects, similar to the way in wich insulin works, This goes on for 7-10 hours, You should take in 20g of carbs 5 grams slow release and 15 g fast, for every hour its active for the first 7 hours.. so it looks like this.

Based on a mans dose, so a women halfs this.

Pre-workout.. 40mcg bi-lateraly. Then pwo meal of 40g carbs, 30 slow release and 10g fast release carbs... that covers you for 2 hours.

Post-workout. 40 grams carbs 30 grams low gi or slow release, and 10g fast release carbs. That covers you for 2 more hours..

2 Hours later so 4 hours since the injection the same again... that takes you up to 6 hours, at this point just consume carbs when you feel the need... if you feel light headed, or any signs of hypoglycemia.

Some people prefer to dose 70 g carbs with there pre-workout meal, and 70 grams of carbs 4 hours later, but themost anabolic option is the one i outlined, causing a constant supply of everything you need to maximise its effects.

Only dose on workout days and a maximum of 3 times a week.

Use a 1" insulin syringe and only inject directly into muscle, and reconstitue with Acetic acid, once reconstituted keep refrigerated and use within 2 weeks.

Why dose pre-workout?

When do you get muscle cell proliferation? This is when the muscle actualy breaks down during intense exercise, this causes localised IGF-1 levels to sky rocket, Thats why Arachadionic acid works, because it increased localised IGF-1 levels, causing an increased inflammatry response to muscle degradation or breakdown, So by using IGF-LR3 pre workout you recieve the benefits of Hyperplasia straight away, without waiting for nearly 2 hours to use your IGF.. So you increase the window of growth time period, during its most significant period.. You have just provided your muscle everything it needs for muscle growth at EXACTLY the right time.. before its broken down. Plus by eating your Pre workout meal you fuel your workout and allow for your muscles to take advantage of the huge pumps IGF-LR3 can cause as your muscles are flooded with nutrients, blood and increased localised IGF-1 levels.

Russians experiences.

Using the protocol i outlined above, after weeks of experimenting and trying new ideas i found great success.
    I focused on my triceps and biceps, In 4 weeks of the above protocol i added a depth to my tricep horseshoe and shape that i havent seen in many other bodybuilders, and i increased the severity of my bicep peak, 0.5" increase in arm size, now that may not seem much, but when you think on most anabolic cycles that last 5 weeks or more those kind of gains are not really that common, i saw that as a big result especialy as i ran it stand alone, With no additional anabolics.

The next time i run it, i will incorporate Need2slin to increase liver igf-1 levels and increased insulin response so increasing the effectiveness of the igf-lr3.

Possible sides.

Lethargy is a big one as carbs are used to increase muscle cell proliferation and not used as readily for fuel.
    The big one to watch out for is burning from the acetic acid when its reconstituted, and the Hypoglycemia, Always have plenty of carbs on hand in case the sides hit you hard!!!

Enjoy your use of IGF-LR3, add some shape and size to lagging parts.

Kind regards..

RS