Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insulin, is it ok ?

Question Insulin, is it ok ?

Is it ok ? If I use insulin without HGH
    What is minimum dosage ?
    My weight is 81 KG, Not sure in BF but not much.
    How does that sound if I use 2-5iu for 12 weeks? (Use only on training day 5day on 2 off)

Sorry for bad grammar, I'm not good in English
    THANKS FOR ALL ANSWERS

I would not use it at all.

I cant comment as I have never used it, but this can kill you in a single shot. Its probably the most dangerous drug in a body builders collection.
    It has to be timed with carbs\food and should NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!!

Never use this without guidance and somone to be with you for your first several shots, this needs to be done right and safe.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH HGH\IGF-1\GHRP-6 \SERIOUS DIET AND A DAM GOOD COACH TO HELP YOU

I been doing this for 5 years now, day in and day out. I wont touch it. I know guys on here that been doing it even longer and wont touch it either.

Thanks for your answered
    I know how to use it How many carbs in take
    I just really want to know that is it ok to use slin without HGH

I'm not good in English. If this post is impolite, I'm so sorry

yes, you can use it without hgh. It's recommended to use with hgh because slin/gh compliment each other.

If you indeed have the knowledge it takes, then go for it, but don't take it lightly. Insulin is dangerous, as darkrid3r has pointed out.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Default Gensulin m30 (30/70)

I have some question.
    Now, I got GENSULIN M30 (30/70) [Insulin humanum+Insulin isophanum]
    100iu/ml
    suspension for injection
    5 cartridges of 3 ml (I got 4 boxes)

How it works (4 hours, 6 hours), Can I use this?
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    (I'm not good in English,I hope you understand what I want to say )

be careful when using insulin.

you mention you know everything...but you dont now how long it works 4-6h?thats why slin should not to be used!ill give you advice dont pin pm...only when you get info about lenght of slin.

dont know how long ur insulin is active and thats the most important part. find out before u inject, make sure its out of ur system before you go to sleep. be safe

In my opinion thats the wrong type of insulin for body builders' yes its quite short but your going to need to the shortest acting one.
    Humalin Humalog is probably the best type to be using with around 2-3 hours length, it should be taken right after a workout with enough dextrose/glucose to avoid Hypoglycemia... 10g per 1iu should be enough if you keep in mind this as a minimum.

I started using insulin just today and it all went fine, heres exactly what i did. Right after my training session i injected 2iu of humalog i then drank a bottle of lucazade with 10g creatine and 10g glutamine followed by 2 turkey salad sandwiches and a banana with a 60g protein shake, after around 90 minutes i then eaten a high carb/protein meal at home (little to no fats for 3 hours after injecting as this will store too). everything was fine i did feel a little strange (same when i first injected Testosterone) but ive linked this with the anxiety of the situation rather than anything else as well as my pre workouts wearing off.

Monday i will continue to use 2iu post workout with probably the same Tuesday and then Wednesday i'll be trying 3iu, i'll be testing this method slowley untill i reach 5iu if i do at all go that high.
    Make sure that you never inject Insulin alone, too much insulin (game over), not enough sugar (game over)... be very very carfull, do your research be safe.
    If insulin is used in the right way it can help you massively if used in the wrong way then say good bye to your family.

Good Luck mate..!
    Its The Choices That We Make That Make Us Who We Are

Slin is NOT for the inexperienced and its NOT something to be taken lightly. You dont even know your own BF levels so that alone tells me you are no way even near being ready to use Slin. In case you didnt read Dark's post, IT CAN KILL YOU IN A SINGLE PIN.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy