Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Introducing HGH into my cycle

Default Introducing HGH into my cycle

I am thinking about introducing HGH into my Cycle, i am currently on week 6 of a Test E and Proviron Cycle and have been reading on HGH and sounds like some amazing stuff. I would like to get started on it. I would like any advice as to what you guys think is right for me. Is it too soon for me to start on HGH since this is my first cycle ever? I will be running it for around 6-8 months to begin with and then see how it goes from there.

I was thinking something like 4IU per day to start with and then take it from there and see if i want to increase the dose or if i need to decrease it. How do i know what dosage is right for me? What sides should i look out for?

My source has Jintropin, now i dont know if we are allowed to talk prices here but i just want to know what you think because i think i am getting a pretty good deal, it's xxx Euro per 100IU kit. That works out to about $xxx if i am not mistaken. Is that a good price from your experience? Any tips on how i can make sure the stuff is legit?

From my understanding it is better to split the shots throughout the day, so if i were to start on 4IU i would take 1 when i wake up, 1 around lunch, 1 in the afternoon and 1 before bed. 90% of the time i workout as soon as i wake up so the morning shot would be pre-workout. Is it important to split the shots apart or would it be about the same if i took it all in 1 shot to avoid the hustle of pinning 4 times a day.

I know these are a lot of questions but i want to make sure i will be doing the right thing if i were to get started on HGH, thank you for any advice. You have already helped me countless times.
    Last edited by banana joose; 03-27-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: prices

dont pin before training!!!it will fuck your insulin and igf.keep it for bedtime and do another sometime after training.price is very good makes me believe its not bunk.jintropin is one good hgh.if stuff works you will be felling numb fingers,shoulders,fellin tired,bloated first week.if to much bone pain drop dosage.buy 4iu should do good.im waiting for my kigtropon weekend.oh yeah,do 5days on,2days off.good luck mate.

Thanks for the reply, so you think split it just into 2 shots rather than 4? 2iu before lunch and 2 before bed would be ok?

np.i think elochai thats the way to do(2x)let us know how it goes!

Yes, pin 2x/day. Post-wo and pre-bed are good. If you increase dose, don't use more than 3-4iu in any given dose. If you go above 8iu/day split into 3 doses.

(I edited out your prices. It's not a good idea to talk about prices.)
    Last edited by banana joose; 03-27-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Thanks for the info joose, i was pretty confident about the rule on talking about prices but since this will be my first attempt on hgh i wanted to know if the price was about right or if i may be getting bunk. Thanks