Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: MGF w/...CJC or GHRP?

Default MGF w/...CJC or GHRP?

Okay say one is going to research w MGF. Would it be better suited w/ cjc w out the dac, or just GHRP 2?

Goals:
    Muscle recovery
    Aid in size
    Aid in bulk( not looking lose fat )
    possible aid in sleep( I get okay ) but if it does icing on cake.

Based on goals....what do you think would be best. Also, I could just do MGF seperate for 4 weeks and then do one of the other two after.

Also, I am on TRT test cyp. Thanks.

Side note: I read where some ppl on ghrp 2 got hunger problems and actually of all things sleeping problems. Idk never did peptides.

First off, have you read all the sticky threads about ghrp's and ghrh's? I just want to make sure you have a decent foundation of knowledge on peptides from your own reading. It's def more than just yes or no questions....

Secondly, I would use PEG MGF (my personal preference). Dosing schedule would depend on your training schedule. What's that look like?
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    First off, have you read all the sticky threads about ghrp's and ghrh's? I just want to make sure you have a decent foundation of knowledge on peptides from your own reading. It's def more than just yes or no questions....

Secondly, I would use PEG MGF (my personal preference). Dosing schedule would depend on your training schedule. What's that look like?
    Yes I have read about peptides....I just didn't know b/c some ppl just run things seperate, not mixing cjc w/ ghrp 2...or adding ghrp 2 or 6. I was looking at peg, but ppl said it didn't do much, and MGF was the better, by the tape. Peg would obviously be easier, no cite inj.

Ok. CJC-1295 without DAC is commonly the same as modified Grf 1-29. So I would combine your ghrp-2 with some (mod)grf1-29 to produce the best gh pulse possible. Run the ghrp-2 for 30-60 days, then switch over to ghrp-6 just to keep your receptors fresh and guessing. This combo is not really going to add noticeable size gains in a short amount of time. It will take dedication to consistency of dosing to see quality muscle gains. Mostly gh will benefit you by aiding in hunger post-inj, improve your sleep, overall sense of well-being, and you could quite possibly be leaning out in the process. A good schedule for ghrp/ghrh is 3x daily- upon waking, post-wo, pre-bed.

Make sure you don't expect to see anything overnight tho. That's the mistake most ppl make when getting into the peptides scene. Most are used to seeing gains come quick with AAS and when peptides dont produce similarly they automatically assume that they are garbage and don't work. They do in fact work, but the mechanics are on a much smaller plane than AAS.

As far as ppl knocking on PEG, everyone is different. Along the same lines as the previous paragraph, often when results are small and slow people are too quick to find a preference in MGF's and be completely swayed and biased against the other. Those who love MGF knock down Peg MGF. Those who love Peg MGF don't see the benefit of non-Peg MGF. Not always, but most ppl who use MGF are like this. Fact is that as long as it's real product, they both work, they both have pros and cons, and they both are suited for different applications.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Oh to answer your other q...4x a week...basically a push/pull routine, focusing on compound movements w/ some isolations in there. Basically the legs get hit twice a week. Everything else once a week, the once a week is how one can view it. I'd say slightly more, since compounds. At one point I was even looking at IGF-lr3...but it I think it effects organs. Now if it causes hyplasia, I'd only run it for small period of time and let them grow..lol.