Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Changing Insulin type

Default Changing Insulin type

Hello all, it's good to be back on the forum! I would like some advice in order to be able to make an informed decision on this.

I am currently using Apidra (rapid-acting) post workout. I train in the morning. My coach is insisting that rapid acting slin is only good for loading before a comp. He wants to get me on Lantus (24 hour life). He wants me to pin Lantus when i wake up and IF i want also pin my Apidra immediately after my workout. I am currently on 14IU post workout Apidra only.

Is there anyone on this forum that has used insulin extensively? Do you know of any studies that suggest that the longer lasting insulin is more beneficial to building muscle that the rapid acting?

Thanks for your time guys.

Hazcat Guest

I just don't think using lantis is a good idea unless you want to be insulin dependent forever which isn't a good thing. Premature hardening of the micro circulation causing eyesight problems and neuropathy later in life, poor wound healing, kidney failure, and cardiac disease. It can also affect short term memory as the micro circulation in the brain is affected.

So you believe that using Apidra or Humalog (any rapid-acting) insulin once a day post workout is a better alternative? Or possibly using it multiple times a day?

if you have time to pin slin, you could pin 2iu before each meal and post workout, 24h of slin not best idea but then again im no pro