Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Growth Hormone Peptides Simplified by Datbtrue

Hazcat Guest

Default Growth Hormone Peptides Simplified by Datbtrue

GH Releasing System Simplified

Three Basic Hormones

If you form a V w/ your fingers you have the basics for the GH releasing system modeled before you. One finger is a hormone called Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and the other is the hormoneSomatostatin.

The bottom of the V is where both of those hormones converge. At that bottom we have somatotrophs (or somatotropes or Growth Hormone Releasing cells). These are cells that spend most of their time assemblingGrowth Hormone (GH) from pieces and storing it.

So in this simple system we have three hormones. We have Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) which comes from the brain and contacts Growth Hormone Releasing Cells (Somatotrophs or somatotropes) and causes the cell to release some of the Growth Hormone (GH) it has made and stored. If we ask the cell to release GH all the time we end up with no storage of GH. As soon as some is made it is released. This is what I call GH bleed because you get a constant low flow or dribble of GH but no big pulse, or mass of GH.

What causes GH release? The brain-derived hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). So if GHRH is always free to act we end up with GH bleed.

However the other brain-derived hormone Somatostatin functions as the "off switch". It also contacts the Growth Hormone Releasing Cell (Somatotroph) and instructs it not to release Growth Hormone (GH). IfSomatostatin is present and GHRH is not then we will never have GH release. What we will have is plenty of time for the cells to make and store GH. If we could ever get Somatoststin to go away and GHRH to show up we'd have a big release or pulse of GH.

As you can see both the "on switch" hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and the "off switch" hormone Somatostatin are necessary or we end up with a malfunctioning human being.

You may wonder if we can limp by w/ just GH bleed. We can up until puberty when it is time to grow, develop and mature. Growth, development and maturity requires pulsatile GH (in conjunction with timed release of sex hormones).

You may also wonder what happens if GHRH and Somatostatin are together at the bottom of the V at the same time. What does the cell do? The answer is that for the most part Somatostatin is stronger and GH will not be released.

From this it is easy to see that a well-functioning GH releasing system depends on both GHRH & Somatostatin. Somatostatin to hold back release so enough GH can be made and then GHRH to cause a pulse of GH. Not only must these two brain-derived hormones which oppose each be active, they also must alternate with one another...GHRH release and a while later somatostatin and then a while later somatostatin retreats andGHRH is released again... this brings release of some of the GH mass that has been built up over the course of 3 hours in what looks like a pulse if graphed.

Ghrelin (GHRPs) the 4th hormone in the GH Releasing System

To be complete we need to add a fourth hormone to this system. One hormone Growth Hormone (GH) is the end-product hormone. It results from all of this activity. That leaves the other 3 hormones as hormones that determine how, when and how much GH will be released.

If you replace the V you formed with your fingers with a Y, by using the same two fingers to form a V and now adding your long forearm, you have a very good model of the GH releasing system.

The forearm extends to the stomach and that is where the hormone Ghrelin is made. Ghrelin is a hunger derived gut-hormone. It is capable of making its way to the pituitary where the GH releasing cells (somatotrophs) reside. Just like GHRH & Somatostatin it also can contact the cell. When it does it reduces Somatostatins effect. Ghrelin increases GH release. It does this in several ways -by encouraging the brain to release moreGHRH, amplifying the effect of GHRH when it gets to the somatotroph, benefiting from GHRH being at the cell to amplify Ghrelin's own effect which is in part an increase in GH release and countering Somatostatin's stoppage effect at the cell.

In fact Ghrelin can cause GH release all by itself even if Somatostatin is around. But Ghrelin makes the environment safe for GHRH to act and if GHRH acts when Ghrelin is there the result is what is called a synergisticGH release. Synergy means the amount is larger then each could have produced on its own. If Ghrelin would cause 5 units to be released and GHRH 2 units when you put them together synergy means the result is more then additive (5 + 2). The synergistic result may be 15 units. Why does synergy happen? GHRH and GHRP help each other... they make each other stronger. More complete fuller treatment of the topic available on the forum.

Ghrelin is a natural hormone with effects besides GH release. Now a synthetic form of Ghrelin which primarily just effects GH release is what is known as Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRPs). These are man made and are capable of contacting the somatotrophs and causing GH release the same as Ghrelin.

Originally they were called Secretagogues to include a few non-peptide structures as well. So Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRPs) may be thought of in our Y model as replacing Ghrelin. They differ from GHRHprimarily in the color I chose. Consistently through most of my posts over the years I label them purple and GHRH I label green. Wake up! GHRPs are the 3rd hormone/peptide that effects GH release. Its presence at the somatotroph causes GH release on its own and with the naturally occurring "on switch" it amplifies GH release. By stopping somatostatin GH is released. Now GHRPs never result in GH bleed. The release they trigger is always a pulse that is over with within 3 hours.

Will IGF-1 interfere with all of this?

Not really IF you are supplying external GHRH and external GHRPs. IGF-1 primarily exerts negative feedback by increasing somatostatin release. Somatostatin is stopped by GHRPs. IGF-1 can also reduce release of natural GHRH from the brain. This is overcome by supplying external GHRH.

What is CJC-1295, CJC-1293, GRF(1-29), Sermorelin and modified GRF(1-29)?

In short they are all forms of GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).

What are GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin?

In short they are all forms of GHRPs (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides, Ghrelin-mimetics)

Hazcat Guest

How do I chose? What do I do?Step one: You NEVER know when somatostatin is going to act [Yes but Dat do I ever need to inject Somatostatin? No... not in our world...don't interupt please.] Again since you don't know if somatostatin is around you are rolling the dice by injecting GHRH. There will be zero GH release if somatostatin is around and only some if somatostatin is just starting up or just diminishing. Only if you are lucky to inject whensomatostatin is gone will there be decent GH release. To overcome this, very large amounts say 2mg (2000mcg) are sometimes used. Injecting GHRH alone is not very effective.

Step two: Choose a GHRP because it can always cause GH release on its own and make the environment safe for GHRH.

Step three: Choose a GHRH to add to the GHRP because it will synergisticly amplify the GH pulse.

Step four: Choose a dosing schedule. If once a day do it pre-bed. If twice a day then do it pre-bed and post workout (PWO). If three times a day do it pre-bed, PWO and in the morning.How many times can I dose before I lose pulsation? Six (6) a day every 3 hours

How few times can I do it for some better sleep, small anti-aging effect? Just pre-bed.

Step five: Assess tolerance by dosing just once w/ a GHRP pre-bed at half of saturation dose. Then if that goes well go to full saturation dose. If that goes well add a 2nd dosing, If that is fine add a third dosing.

Step six: Decide on a dose. Saturation dose is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg of bodyweight in the studies. For the most part it is treated as 100mcg. That is the same for women and men. You will get added but diminishing benefit by dosing 200mcg, 300mcg perhaps 400mcg. A fuller explanation on why is available on the forum.

What is Clinical Grade?

American made in a lab that supplies people that do published research. The purity has to be high enough to allow ethical experiments in humans.

What are all these peptides and what should I choose?

First notice that I referred to GHRH, GH and Ghrelin as hormones. They are naturally occurring hormones whose structure is just one amino acid such Arginine bonded to another amino acid such as Lysine. They are both hormones and peptides. Sex hormones are examples of hormones that are not built in the body with amino acids.

Now GHRPs do not naturally occur in the body but since they are mimickers of a hormone Ghrelin we can fudge and use the term hormone if we want. Growth Hormone Releasing Petites (GHRPs) as the name implies are built with attachments of amino acids.

Which GHRH?

The body makes GHRH which 44 aminos long. 15 amino acids are useless so the first 29 amino acids is what is known as GRF(1-29). Yes GHRH(1-29) makes more sense but someone chose G for "growth hormone", R for "releasing" and F for "factor". The numbers just tell you which amino acids from GHRH are kept.

GRF(1-29) acts just like GHRH so I'll color it green. GRF(1-29) is an FDA-approved pharmaceutical drug named Sermorelin.

So GHRH, GRF(1-29) and Sermorelin are basically the same. The problem though is they are easily eaten up by blood enzymes within minutes. If you could inject directly into the pituitary at the base of the brain then they will be effective, after-all that is what the brain drops into the pituitary. But circulating in the blood means they are rendered ineffective within minutes.

That leaves us with analogs. An analog is a modification(s) to the peptide such that a property(ies) is(are) changed such as longer half-life, receptor binding affinity or receptor binding strength w/o losing the action. Many analogs can and have been made. However all you need is an analog that survives early blood plasma enzyme death and lasts say 30 minutes. Note a receptor is how some hormones/peptides interact with a cell. The hormone/peptide binds to a receptor on the outside of the cell and the message carried in. I purposely avoided receptor talk so as to avoid confusion and substituted the term "contact" and "contact with the cell".

IGF-1 LR3 is an analog of IGF-1. It survives longer in plasma w/o binding to a binding protein but also has a lower binding affinity for its contact with the cell or better yet IGF-receptor.

CJC is a term coined & used in a study that tested a newly created velcro type drug complex to attach to GRF(1-29) to allow it to cling to albumin in blood and give it protection and a long life (albumin has a very long plasma life).

They tested three peptides/drug compounds. The first was simply GRF(1-29) with the drug affinity complex (DAC) attached. Think of that DAC as simply the velcro drug component. As you can see the CJCs are not pure peptides. They called this CJC-1288. It lasted about the same as plain old GRF(1-29). Blood plasma enzymes killed it in minutes.

Then they took GRF(1-29) and made one amino acid swap plus the DAC (velcro drug) That means they took Arginine in the 2nd position of the peptide and replaced it with its mirror image form known as the D form. This makes the analog peptide stronger but not by enough. The half-life is maybe double GRF(1-29) in humans. So 5 minutes of half-life. This they called CJC-1293.

Then they made 4 amino acid changes in GRF(1-29) to really strengthen it so it would last more then 30 minutes and added the drug affinity complex. This worked well for them because the peptide/drug hybrid lasted long enough to find the plasma albumin for the DAC part to velcro itself to for a long life of several days. This they called CJC-1295

You want none of the CJC's. The first two because they do not survive long enough and the last one because it is always around. True somatostatin does pop up and stop GH release, but as soon as it can CJC-1295 is inducing GH release. The study itself found it increased base levels but did not increase pulses. That means there is less GH mass synthesized and stored in the somatotrophs. What are somatotrophs? Remember they are growth hormone releasing cells. The word may sound like somatostatin but only somatostatin has the power to stop GH release because? Because it is colored in red.

Somatotrophs are not cells that release prolactin. Prolactin is released by Lactotrophs. Somatotrophs self organize into networks that coordinate GH release into a pulse. A fuller treatment is available on this forum.

What do you want?

You want the pure peptide part that was used in the third analog. You want those 4 modifications because they make what is essentially GHRH last for 30 minutes or more. This is a fine peptide to contribute to a GHpulse. This I call modified GRF(1-29). Since it is basically a 30 minute plus lasting GHRH I color it green.

Which GHRP?

GHRP-6 is sloppier in that it activates a wider array of effects beyond GH release. It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild effect on cortisol and prolactin. It is a first generation GHRP.

GHRP-2 is less sloppy with a more intense GH release, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range on prolcatin and cortisol. It is a second generation peptide.

Ipamorelin is not sloppy at all. It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin. It is a third generation peptide

You would choose GHRP-2 unless you wanted GHRP-6 for the hunger effect or for the lower release profiles.

You would choose GHRP-2 normally as the most bang for the buck.

If you are very sensitive to perturbations in cortisol or prolactin you would choose the more expensive Ipamorelin.

I Datrius B. True use either GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin with modified GRF(1-29) I usually rotate around.

Thanks Haz. Very informative.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

wow I read all that and am very pleased with my knowledge now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    wow I read all that and am very pleased with my knowledge now
    You had a good post on peptides as well. This one explains it a little more but very similar to your post.

Hazcat Guest

More from Datbtrue:
    LEVEL 1 - Minimalist Anti-Aging

If you have Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) and it is like what is found in the studies (such as from Tom) then you may dose below saturation levels and receive a benefit. If you are anti-aging you may dose say 50mcg of each pre-bed and receive a benefit. The benefit will be better sleep, less waking during sleep and staying in the sleep cycle portion that is most restorative. This will aid normal recovery and promote well-being. I even have evidence that it has increased mineral bone density in a women with crippling bone degeneration.

LEVEL 2 - Saturation Dose Pre-bed only

A solid anti-aging approach would incorporate a saturation dose (either 100mcg of each or 1mcg per kg of body weight) of Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin). In addition a body sculptor will benefit primarily because just this one dose will entrain a better natural rhythm. In other words the natural rhythmic GH release will become more youthful, more pronounced. As a result there will be a better overall result for health, recovery and well being.

LEVEL 3 - Saturation Dose Pre-bed & PWO

Some minority of people have sleep interruption rather than better sleep from pre-bed dosing. Often a move from GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 to the smoother Ipamorelin will remedy this. If not moving the pre-bed dose to the morning often does.

A post workout (PWO) dose serves protein metabolism well. The GH pulse serves to increase net whole body and muscle protein synthesis and may serve to increase the PWO activation of factors such as MGF. A twice daily dosing of Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) at saturation dose (either 100mcg of each or 1mcg per kg of body weight) serves the body sculptor well in the areas of recovery, some contribution to anabolism, injury healing, well being and as a serious anti-ager with body shaping goals serves those interests as well.

LEVEL 4 - Saturation Dose Pre-bed & PWO & Morning

The morning dose can serve multiple purposes. In fatloss mode it can serve to engage the release of fatty acids which can be used for energy in a subsequent fasted cardio session. This serves everyone's purpose. Now the concept of getting in three dosings a day better serves anabolism and anti-catabolism. Retainment of amino acids surely is an anti-catabolic event but the act of having fat cells release fats is also an anti-catabolic event. The GH released from saturation doses of Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) keeps an energy substrate in circulation which may be used as energy... it is anti-catabolic (in the sense of protective of muscle).

Local growth factors will rise as well and at three times per day dosing systemic IGF-1 will rise as well but well within the boundaries of physiology. There should be no enhanced health danger, no abnormal organ and structural growth. The environment that three times per day puts one in is conducive to body sculpting. The addition of other factors may be added to enhance anabolism or fatloss... these factors can add to GH's contribution to shape change.

AT this level if you micro-dose (5 or so small doses over a small area at each of the days three dosings) near the site of injury you have enhanced healing power. This may come in part from the GHRPs non-growth hormone effects as they may be able to bind to receptors in local tissue and bring local effects surprisingly similar to IGF-1.

LEVEL 5 - Higher than Saturation doses

This is a rather subjective area. Everyone will receive an immediate and noticeable benefit from dosing say twice saturation dose. However there will be variation in the type of feedback that this brings. For some dosing this high brings back negative feedback which diminishes future pulses... a desensitization. The reason a LOT of foolish people swear by higher dosing is the inferior quality of their peptides and the fact that the net amount of a peptide is as low as a third of the total net weight. Therefore it isn't surprising that people choose to dose 300mg of a peptide. In reality a clinical grade peptide such as Tom's would produce the same effect at saturation dose.

I can only nod my head affirmatively to someone's proposed use of doses well above saturation IF they are not using Tom's peptides and need to attempt to get up to the level of efficaciousness we read about in the Journals.

Now if you have a potent peptide that is clinical grade from Tom then you can creep up the dose to 150mcg and even 200mcg with diminishing returns. I would suggest you do this no more than once a day and better sporadically primarily around cardio fatloss toggles (a toggle means a going back and forth between two objectives. A toggle for fatloss means that most of your protocol is devoted to fatloss and soon perhaps hours, maybe a day(s) you will swing back toward anabolism). I believe the better approach especially if the goal is anabolism would be to add a forth dosing described below rather then exceed saturation doses.

LEVEL 6 - Four or more Saturation Doses

When you dose three saturation doses (either 100mcg of each or 1mcg per kg of body weight) of Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) or less you pretty much can do this indefinately without needing to worry about wastage or negative feedback. ...if you ramp up to three times dosing side effects are usually minimal. As you move above that protocol things change... they change in several ways...

If you were fasting all day (or maintaining a caloric deficit and keeping insulin quiet) dosing four times spaced 3 to 3.5 hours apart will serve your fatloss goals well, provided you have enough activity to use up the liberated fat.

If anabolism is the goal, then you are moving into an area where systemic IGF-1 will begin to elevate; moving into high physiological , low pharmacological levels. Pulsation will remain. The local effects will be enhanced. Serious injuries may heal quicker. Against this background you will have better protein metabolism, enhanced local growth factors, more lipogenesis and you are now into an area where you have an enhanced level of glucose disposal.

Side effects will increase subjectively. Many people can handle 4 or 5 times per day dosing. Many can not. Most will find it easily bearable. Four times per day is easily a scheme for the serious hobbiest and most certainly an area for those that truly know thier body's and what they can get out of the scheme. It has worked extremely well for many high level bodybuilders and yes plenty of low level ones as well and who else... pro-athletes and non-pros. Why throw in the words high and pro? Because they catch people's attention as ...because I have that information, and because this stuff is not a hobbiest's only endeavor anymore.

LEVEL 7 - Variable Saturation Doses + Growth Hormone

Depending on how you use it this doesn't have to be such a high level. You could saturation dose (either 100mcg of each or 1mcg per kg of body weight) of Modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) pre-bed and PWO but add 2.5iu of GH 5 to 10 minutes after the PWO dose and that would be your protocol. That is a solid one... the body sees one big PWO pulse... there is enhanced protein synthesis an increase in local factors and the pulse gets back down within 3.5 hours so there is no negative feedback. This approach is a bodybuilder approach and needs no change up because desensitization is not likely.

The dosing patterns that involve the four or more saturation doses plus exogenous synthetic GH are the ones that are very high level. When you get to six time per day dosing spaced out every 3 to 3.5 hours you are creating elevations. A small portion of genetically unique people handle this differently then most. They do not get the intracellular signalling desensitization. In fact they are actually able to dose between natural pulses as well. For everyone else you are going to be chronically elevating IGF-1. Is this desirable? Well it is unhealthy but can serve a purpose if the level is not held for too long. This level coupled with insulin is likely to result in gut growth.

However keeping the dosing within a range that your genetics allow may mean that some can go 5 times a day with some of those times having GH add ons.

The best way to approach all of this is to mix the pattern...

Hazcat Guest

Some more from Dat:
    If you are using prolonged fast periods and .... Well lets just go ahead and define fast periods...

A fast period is any time a meal is delayed and the period of time between two meal points is at least 8 hours.

Okay DAT that seems to define the period of time... And I guess by fast we mean no food?

Actually no. Fast period can be a total absence of food, fiberous type food intake to ease hunger pains and even a low level amount of bleed in real food. Examples of the fiberous food eating would be cauliflower, carrot sticks, lettuce, organic celery, broccoli. Examples of bleed in real food would be a bit of milk in your tea or coffee ... Even if this means three cups over many hours as long as it is the minimum you can get away with. The reason you may need this latter approach is simple. You may be depleted because of cardio and lack of food over night and you are now sitting at a job, in school or have to perform tasks that requires your mind... Your brain needs to function. If you need to think on your feet, interact with people, figure out things put on a computer screen, deal with customers, function in the classroom, etc. and the lack of carbs from a fast is giving you a sluggish mind then bleeding in diminimus carbs can be beneficial. The brain gets first dibs on that fuel...

Okay DAT I got it. So I see what you mean by fast periods, what where you about to say in regard to use of more frequent but lower doses of Mod GRF(1-29)?

Okay let's make up a time period. You will eat a few hours before sleep, go to sleep for 8 hours and wake at say 6AM. You plan to fast (in any of the ways mentioned above) until you eat lunch at noon. You have 100mcg of a GHRP and 100 mcg of Mod GRF (1-29) allocated for use. How can you use it?

Well you need to have some intermittent activity planned for that time period. If you can do fasted morning cardio or walk, jog, bike ride, keep the body in motion DVD or jumping up and down Rocky style with your favorite mp3s playing then that is a wonderful fat burning opportunity. But you need something else... Some follow on activity hours later and throughout the day till lunch. This need not be intense. No one needs to even know you are doing it. Walk when you can. Take the stairs. If you sit at the job, see if you can't stand and move around for half an hour. This is a really interesting aspect... It doesn't seem like much but in a fasted state post cardio your body will burn fatty acids at a higher rate if you are standing rather then sitting. ...Standing seems to signal continued energy need.

Run errands, ride a bike if you can, park the car farther away and walk at a faster pace... Or take a ten minute break and run in place or jump up and down without getting shin splints until the heart rate gets up. You favorite motivational tunes in your player make it easy.

So if this is the sort of environment you have in front of you then split that dose into two dosings of 50 mcg of Mod Grf(1-29) 50 mcg of a GHRP upon waking (or if you rise to urinate 2 hours or less before waking then at that time) and then at 9AM (or earlier if you went the administer at urination route). This will help you continue a longer period of lipolysis over that entire swath of time.

I see so there are 4 ways to do this thing?

No. The last time I counted there were 777 varieties of asking the body to release some GH so you can make use of it. One variety is to be in a state that is NOT a fast in any of the ways I described. This state is a caloric deficit where the foods you eat make a low impact on the presence of insulin.

This could be just a caloric deficit. Could be a caloric deficit with the use of a glucose disposal agent such as time released alpha-lipoid acid or pre or at meal vandyl sulfate, could be the type of fast I described above with a little milk in coffee plus a bran muffin in there somewhere. Bran was chosen as an example because of its fiberous nature and lower glucose load.

This could be a higher level of activity with a higher level of eating that still does not rise to the level of maintaining a balance. You can fill your energy needs by eating food, eating yourself or some combination. But if you eat above your energy needs then you will not be eating any of yourself. In this latter case inducing lipolysis is a waste of time and peptide.

If you are in states that favor eating the body then a dose of Mod GRF(1-29) and GHRP will help increase the availability of the part of you you want gone - fat store. The GH induced lipolysis fills the plate with your own fat, it is up to you to make sure there is insufficient incoming plates of energy from food and it is up to you to make sure activity is high enough to clear the plate full of your lipolized fat. If you can't clear that plate then your internal busboy will dump it's contents back into the body. Bus boys are usually under paid so they dump those fats in any container on the way back to have a smoke or toke (depending on the inner you). In practical terms fat liberated in one area may redeposition elsewhere. You could be lucky and ab fat moves to the glutes where you can't see it. It's best not to rely on luck or busboys.

Okay I got it. I'm leaving now.

I'm still talking. I could create many more fat loss scenarios. We haven't touched on the Art of the Toggle. But I will switch to anabolism now.

The saturation doses make a bigger impact on anabolism in the following ways. Increasing the retainment of leucine, having a positive impact on reducing net protein degradation, having a positive impact on increasing net protein synthesis, Etc. The saturation doses are also levels comparable to ius of growth hormone in the ability to retain nitrogen.

Wait a minute please. You say GH has a positive effect on protein metabolism... Can you stop dumbing it down and briefly be specific?

Growth hormone plays a role in accelerating the rate of transfer of amino acids from the extracellular to the intracellular compartment and incorporating the transferred amino acids into cell proteins. That means the guys on the loading docks are moving the raw material into the factory quicker. It also means that the assembly workers in the factory who are attaching the raw materials together to form longer chains of protein are moving faster.

How does it do this... What is the mechanism?

Growth hormone stimulates the synthesis of messenger RNA, ribosomal RNA, and transfer RNA in the liver...it promotes protein synthesis via gene activation, then speedier assembly.

Okay you were saying...

There is a threshold of GH that has a positive impact on nitrogen retention, potassium retention and other cellular components. Normal people have an increase in this activity upon administration of GH. Now if I put that normal person in a stressed state (such as what a burn victim deals with) growth hormone is anabolic via the nitrogen retention, ect. only in a non-fasted state. If we take a normal person and stress them maybe not to the extreme level as a burn victim and give them large amounts of GH, then they cann't heal as well. The reason may be that glutamine which is needed by the injury or stressed components is retained in muscle. When we are injured or harmed we need glutamine to be released to the injury. If that doesn't happen GH harms us and in critical care kills us. The answer is to take in supplemental glutamine.

GH makes muscle greedy with glutamine. If the rest of the body fails to get it, then growth may slow because there are more critical things then growth to attend to.

Now I have a study around here comparing Ipamorelin to GH in regard to nitrogen retention. Ipamorelin was essentially as anabolic but the level needed was closer to saturation doses.

Okay you seemed to have rambled a bit but I think you are saying for anabolism always dose saturation levels.

No. For some dosings do a saturation dose. How many do you need to be anabolic? Probably two will be sufficient and that would mean you could use subsaturation doses at other times.

Okay so for anabolism I need to dose saturation levels twice?

No. I believe one saturation dose per day would be sufficient it you also have 3 other subsaturation dosings but now I am starting to go more on what I conjecture to be sufficient.

Okay so I must have a saturation dose in there?

With your proposed dosing of 50mcg of each 5 to 6 times per day.... Assuming the peptides are clinical grade I believe you will engage all the protein metabolism and nitrogen retention needed for anabolism without a need to have a saturation dose in there. But dropping back to say 4 dosings and I'd like to see a saturation dose in there somewhere.

Fantastic info.

This is very good blog. You explained about basic hormones in very nice manner. I will keep follow your post. Keep it up.