Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK-2866 (Ostarine) Studies

Default MK-2866 (Ostarine) Studies

ive struck interest in the compound for maintaining lean mass and burning some fat. i understand how it works, and why its beneficial, but what i really want to know which has been a little difficult for me to come by is any studies showing adverse effects.

e.g. GW-501516 has studies showing rats getting cancer when this compound has been used. i also understand the data is conflicting bc the rats were given anywhere between 100 - 300 times the dosing, however, that means a lot to me, and for now want to stear clear of this compound on the basis that cancer has taken several members of my family.

so i was hoping anyone who has any knowledge of studies conducted or links to studies reporting adverse effects of this compound i am very interested in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sensitivenips View Post
    ive struck interest in the compound for maintaining lean mass and burning some fat. i understand how it works, and why its beneficial, but what i really want to know which has been a little difficult for me to come by is any studies showing adverse effects.

e.g. GW-501516 has studies showing rats getting cancer when this compound has been used. i also understand the data is conflicting bc the rats were given anywhere between 100 - 300 times the dosing, however, that means a lot to me, and for now want to stear clear of this compound on the basis that cancer has taken several members of my family.

so i was hoping anyone who has any knowledge of studies conducted or links to studies reporting adverse effects of this compound i am very interested in.
    I cover all of this and more in my articles and videos bro... Go to www.evolutionary.org/sarms and you will find all my articles and all your questions will be answered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I cover all of this and more in my articles and videos bro... Go to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org and you will find all my articles and all your questions will be answered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    will do, thanks bud!

Hazcat Guest

I've viewed the articles and they don't answer all your questions. A little science would go a long way in validating what is listed. All products have negative side effects including water but what's written in the articles just white washes over that portion. The negatives of steroids are listed yet those of most sarms are left out yet everyone has to weigh out the pros and cons. I think it's only fair to share all the pros and cons of selective androgen receptor modulators and allow each individual to decide for themselves. We all have our opinions and I'm just sharing mine on the topic. Feel free to agree or disagree. BTW....I recommend SARMs1 for all SARMs purchases. Don't fall for some watered down version from another company. There are many good sarms products you can safely use and from what we know they are safer than steroids.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 02-05-2014 at 03:24 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    I've viewed the articles and they don't answer all your questions. A little science would go a long way in validating what is listed. All products have negative side effects including water but what's written in the articles just white washes over that portion. The negatives of steroids are listed yet those of most sarms are left out yet everyone has to weigh out the pros and cons. I think it's only fair to share all the pros and cons of selective androgen receptor modulators and allow each individual to decide for themselves. We all have our opinions and I'm just sharing mine on the topic. Feel free to agree or disagree. BTW....I recommend SARMs1 for all SARMs purchases. Don't fall for some watered down version from another company. There are many good sarms products you can safely use and from what we know they are safer than steroids.
    Actually bro, you haven't read any of my articles because every one of them goes into detail on your science as well as the side effects... i even wrote an entire protocol about combating the vision sides of s4, why you get them, (the SCIENCE BEHIND IT), my mk articles explain the suppression it can cause, possible gyno, etc. as well as suppression on s4, lgd, etc... why in the world would i be recommending running supplements alongside to protect from on cycle suppression and telling people to run a pct after use if i was "washing" over side effects... Let's just show proof so you can see my validation here... I'll link articles and attach portions where i touch on the things you just accused me of not touching on...

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

Side effects of S4

Although S-4 negates the side effects listed above, there is one very unique side effect that comes with its use.

When run at the 50mg+ doses, many users report vision disturbances. Now these are only present when using S-4 and quickly disappear when S-4 use is discontinued.

The side effects are caused by the M1 metabolite and include night-time blindness and a slight yellowish tint to the vision for some users.

Although these side effects are temporary, if they are still a concern, as suggested earlier, a 5 on 2 off protocol where S-4 is used for 5 days followed by a 2 day break (then this cycle is repeated) would be the suggested dosing method.

S-4 and estrogen concern

SARMS cannot be aromatized, conferring all their effects to AR binding and not to metabolic conversion to active androgens/estrogens.

Unlike Ostarine where blood work from users has shown a slight elevation in serum estradiol levels, S-4 does not show any such elevation. As it has slight androgenic activity, it in fact gives the opposite effects and reduces bloat and other estrogenic effects. This is evident with the aforementioned hardening effects that S4 gives.

It is non methylated so it is not toxic to the liver or blood pressure

Some suppression may be present at doses of 50mg+ run for longer than 4 weeks, however a full PCT of prescription SERMs like nolva or clomid is not necessary.

Great sense of well being while on, (without the aggression which can often detrimentally impact users daily lives).

No need for a long time period off between cycles; the recommended time of period for normal steroid cycles would be Time on + PCT, so for a typical 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT, a user would have to wait another 10 weeks after PCT to start another cycle where SARMS recovery requires minimal rest in between.

Ostarine (MK-2866) - Evolutionary.org

Ostarine and estrogen concern

SARMS do not aromatize, conferring all their effects to AR binding and not to metabolic conversion to active androgens/estrogens. However blood work from users has shown a slight elevation in serum estradiol levels (which may be one of the factors in its high effectiveness for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesses.

This elevation is extremely small and is no case for concern. If however you are absolutely concerned about slight increases in Estrogen, you can always opt for low doses AI’s, like aromasin or arimidex for added protection and prevention.

I think you get the picture... go to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org and you can see ALL the articles i have written on sarms, there backgrounds, their facts, special uses, etc...

im actually quite tired of you constantly trying to challenge me on this... i have ONE thread on elite fitness that has 140,000 views, nearly 3,000 posts and is over 100 pages long answering every single sarms question that is asked and side effects and science are CONSTANTLY TOUCHED ON ON A DAILY BASIS... All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!! Go ahead, read up... I think you will find you are very very wrong

look closely at the dose they were giving a 1-2lb rat. Its like a whole bottle a day for a 190lb human.

shit, if you want ill pull 20 articles showing processed foods casuing cancer, and a million other things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    look closely at the dose they were giving a 1-2lb rat. Its like a whole bottle a day for a 190lb human.

shit, if you want ill pull 20 articles showing processed foods casuing cancer, and a million other things as well.
    interesting point. this is why i try my best to stay away from processed foods. really the only thing i consume on a regular basis thats processed is protein powder, and that has me concerned a little.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post

100% correct. Anything abused in excess at ridiculous levels are problematic. You can get cancer from vitamin C or D if you take enough of it. Hell, even water (the most essential thing to our survival) will kill you if you hydrate quicker than your body can release it.

Every time I log into a site I see the boogeyman article quote about gw. , milk at that dose on humans would cause issues.

"Pay me now or pay me later"~former gyno victim

I've done a GW trial and all I got was less fat and way more cardio... Highly recommend!
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week