Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: iRoids Review

Default iRoids Review

I want to thank iroids! I got great service, great products and great results, how many more greats can you ask for?!

110% satisfied with iroids products and services. IN the first 8 weeks, following the program they laid out, I gained 15lbs. of PURE MUSCLE and started seeing all my abs.

My cycle: anvar and winstall

my next cycle will be dianabolos 10 (want to bulk up a bit)

THANK YOU IROIDS

iRoids.com is a great company and carries GS Labs at a very competitive price, this is a great review

I am using clenbuterall from iroids right now and thinking about trying the HGH still not sure. Clen and growth is a good stack. So far, with clenbuterall amazing cutting results, I'm SUPER ripped. iroids ROCKS! great company

I support iroids.com 110%, top quality products. I stacked winstall, clenbuterall and anvar for my cutting cycle and never looked back. As a vet on this board, I wanted to review this company asap and man it's great, just glad to have ran the cycle.

Results after the cutting stack: 9 lbs bodyfat DROP, 6 lbs. MUSCLE GAIN and super great cardio!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Running a cycle of mastebol and trenbolonplex 75 from iroids, oral tren and oral masteron, this stuff is really hardcore. In 10 weeks, I put on about 10kgs of pure hard mass. Can't argue with results!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years