Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi all. New to site (obviously). Just found it and started perusing a bit. I've seen some helpful folks in posts that seem knowledgeable and nice, and am looking forward to learning more.

I'm looking for some help, maybe someone can nudge me along Let's see, I was your typically tall, lanky teen (6'5", about 170 in HS), I ate, and ate, and ate in HS, started doing 2 a day's in weight class and after school, tried everything and NEVER gained a pound.

Typical, got married, got a job, had kids, packed on about 30 unwanted pounds (i.e. in the wrong place), and sort of got complacent. Ended up at about 230 or so (still 6'5").

Due to recent events in my life (cutting some of my digits badly), I have re-examined my life and made lots of changes. I am eating better (still not great, but better), have been running and lifting weights for about a year and a half, and have shed about 20-25 of those unwanted pounds. Currently sitting at around 203-208 (I seem to fluctuate that 5 lbs week by week).

After a year and a half of lifting (not super-heavy, I have a Marcy machine in my garage), but I've been lifting 2-4 times per week for the past year or so. I'm finally seeing some tone, and just a bit of muscle mass gain, but as in HS, while I do get significantly stronger, I don't bulk up with any mass. It's important to me, as I am moving towards not only a fit/fitness lifestyle, but a fit/fitness career as well, and while my strength goes up and up, my muscle size/mass does not increase in step with my strength.

I don't know if anabolics are an option, I'm open to lots of possibilities, but looking for some advice on how to put on about 10-15 pounds of muscle mass. At my age (turn 40 next month), I'm not concerned about being 'ripped', my primary goal is to gain that muscle mass that has eluded me for years and years. Just to be a bit bigger in muscle stature. I'm tired of still being 'skin-n-bones' as my uncles used to call me.

Well, that's about it, I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with lots of you. Thanks!

Sean

Welcome to IS!!
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

welcome.sean.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

Welcome to IS man, are you leaning towards the use of AAS? As long as you have a figure, and your muscles are used to the strain that weights put on them you should be a good candidate in my opinion..
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post
    Welcome to IS man, are you leaning towards the use of AAS? As long as you have a figure, and your muscles are used to the strain that weights put on them you should be a good candidate in my opinion..
    I'm thinking about it. I've done a few supplements here and there, but never a strict regimen. I'm even thinking about doing one of the mass-building kits you can get at GNC or something like that. Just looking for advice on what to try.

Sean

Welcome to IS
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Hi, and welcome to the board.