Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Jumping on board!

Default Jumping on board!

Hey everyone!

I'm new to iSteroids and I've never run a cycle, so i figured i would introduce myself and get all the basic newbie questions out of the way so if I need help later, y'all can have a better jumping off point.

I'm 22 years old, and I have been lifting since I was 14 for football and wrestling. Got a lot more serious when I graduated high school and learned that *GASP* nutrition plays a huge role in progress!

So i guess that means ill be coming up on 5 years of serious training, with a lot of trial and error. I now found that, like most people, my best results come from training 3 (occasionally 4) times a week, focusing only on heavy compounds, with a lighter day (10-12 rep) thrown in mid-week.

While bulking, my diet consists of about 275-315g of quality protein per day (6-7 meals) and a sufficiently large amount of carbs, especially from pasta and oatmeal. Also, i occasionally eat junk while bulking because... fuck, i love junk. Lately I started working in the produce section of a grocery *****, so i have been eating sweet potatoes, fruits and veggies.

Hmm. as for my stats. 5'7" 185ish, bench 290 squat 360 DL 405.

I'm considering going on my first cycle in march, consisting of test e and.... thats probably it. Considering dbol for the first 3-4 weeks to kick-start the gains... got my PCT lined up... and yeah, thats about all i got right now. I'll hit you guys up with questions, or if you have any comments based on what I have already said, please feel free to let me know. I'm trying to be an info-sponge.

Sorry for the long post, but im lookingforward to getting to know you all =)

Welcome aboard!
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

welcome to I.S...... good to see you have done some reasearch!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

welcome...!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

Welcome to IS