Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: new guy from Miami

Default new guy from Miami

hey guys whats up im 19 years old started my first first cycle when i was 16 i have gained about 25lbs since i use to weigh 160 now im at 185. im about 5'6 if your wondering. just have acouple questions about DNP and CLEN i wanted to shred some fat quick for the summer which one would you recommend?

Welcome to IS

welcome...i hope you know what you're doing.DNP/CLEN to shed fat at your age????on gear at your age????i hope you're a huge 180lbs.25lbs should and could be gained easily from 16 to 19 natty.what are your goals?do you plan on competeting?what's your routine like/post these in the appropriate section.i can't believe not one person said or asked anything to this matter.this is why we get a bad rap...
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

Welcome to IS. I would never touch DNP its very dangerous. And at your age clen or any steroid should not even be in the picture. But I would much rather see you use clen than DNP.

5. Default

At first try to get rid of fat in natural ways and if you don't succeed only then you can try to use some drugs