Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New to forums

Default New to forums

Hi. I am new to forums, but I am not new anabolics. I am 26, 6'3, 238lbs, 15% bf and I have been training for about 3 years. Right now I am 6 weeks into my first injectable cycle 500mg test e/ 400 mg Eq per week with some great gains so far. I'll be running this cycle for 9 weeks and I'll cap it off with 20 days of prop 100mg eod. I've read it's good to finish off with prop to give the eq time to clear while still running test, and it's easier to time the post.
    For post I have nolv 20/10/10/10 with some solid natural test boosters. Training split looks like :
    Day1-bis/tris
    Day2-legs/add in some side and rear delts
    Day3-off
    Day 4-Back/bis
    Day5-Chest/tris
    Day6-Shoulders/traps
    Day7-off
    Deit has been nothing to brag about. However, I'm cleaning it up as we speak because I have put on some unwanted weight as well. Therefore, I need to get my ass in gear, and titan up!
    I have been doing lots of research using forums for the last few years, and maybe I can give some of that info back. Open to any replies, and maybe I can bring some worthy info to the table.

Welcome to IS

Welcome .....

Thanks a lot.

welcome to I-S...!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...