Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hail the Prince!

Prince? Like the three foot purple guitar player?...

Good old dragon ball Z! Already see a problem with you man. 3 cycles in 8 months is not right. Pretty much means you've been ON 8 months straigh technically. Post up exactly what you are taking in mg per week. Tren is very hard on you. Eq needs 600mg for 16 weeks. Youve already done too much in such a short time as well. You are pretty fresh to this scene so I would suggest you listen to the advice we give ya here. Don't want you to have limp dick before 30 do we?? And personally od be worried about your body seeing that you havent done gear properly these past 8 months and are now using gear for experienced ppl only. No offense, but you need some education my friend and fast i didnt even see ancillaries in there gonna eff yourself up dude, and bad! Post all your stats and current cycle in the steroid Q & A section so others can have a look and either help you or learn from your experience.

Welcome to IS
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 04-13-2011 at 01:48 AM.

yea 3 cycles. My first cycle was 2 months then my second was like, less then a month and a half. The Deca was screwing with my body so i just stopped. Im 3.5 weeks into my 3rd cycle and i have a good pct to start afterwords. Im actually doing this cycle right.

test en 300ml/ tren en 150ml/ eq 300ml. this is once every 5 days. 3.5 weeks in.
    I started taking aromasin 25ml after my 2nd week into the cycle.
    suggestions bad JU JU

Well if you are going to do it right this time my friend I would set it up like this

Wk 1-16 600mg eq wk
    Wk 1-16 500mg enth week
    Wk 1-16 arimadex .25-.5 e3d

Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Might need to throw some clomid in at 50/50/25/25

(save the tren for next cycle. You've already done it wrong. It needs to be shot in eod...)
    The enth and eq will be more than enough for you. Trust me

you need to take some more time off as well. After this 16 week cycle you need to take 22 weeks off. At the rate youre going you're going to f*** yourself up. To much too soon dude. And don't think you can run eq less than 16 weeks. It will only be a waste of your time, money, and good gear
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 04-13-2011 at 11:30 AM.

looks good to me hes gonna be eatin like a mofo....

That sounds like good advice. I should stop with the tren. I dont like having a full needle to inject with.

600ml of eq sounds like a lot though. i heard after a certain limit the eq wont change effects regardless of how much you use????

I eat like a fkn dog man. My dad own a Greek restaurant to. Its non stop sovlaki, greek salad rice potatoes garlic everything spinach pies etc. lol

600mg is a minimum to inject to get the full results. and 16 wks is a must if you are to do it. ppl will take 6-900mg wk. ime 600 works just fine and yes, eat lots. lots of meat, lots of veggies and limit the carbs after 4 or 5

6 - 900mg a week??? Shit man, eq will get its own 3g needle. Im not a pro body builder I'm just enjoying the strength gains.

I go not reason to shot that much really, With the small gains ive stayed lean, no side effects and my bench/squat/deadlift have increased a lot.

but I will take you r advice about the tren. ill save it for the summer time.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
    That sounds like good advice. I should stop with the tren. I dont like having a full needle to inject with.

600ml of eq sounds like a lot though. i heard after a certain limit the eq wont change effects regardless of how much you use????

I eat like a fkn dog man. My dad own a Greek restaurant to. Its non stop sovlaki, greek salad rice potatoes garlic everything spinach pies etc. lol
    ohhhh i love greek food!!!! i have a gyro stand on the corner by my house and i had one last weekend i love them!!!!