Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Newbie from London

Default Newbie from London

Hi Brothers!

I'm Johnny, a 24 year old post grad student living in London. I've been working out on and off since I was 19. Been pretty regular for the past two years. I joined this site because after reading different sites for a few months I feel the information on this site is consistent and unbiased. I believe it's time to take things to another level and I look forward to your advice and suggestions.

I've two queries: firstly, I've been reading on this site for a few months and am convinced I should start my first cycle ever with Dianabol and Sustanon (since I'm not keen on injecting everyday). can the experts please tell me how I need to dose it and the duration? Secondly, will it be a problem for me if I bulk now and cut later? (I'm 5'9, 180lbs, 17%BF).

Thanks to all in advance !

Cheers.

Welcome Johnny!

I saw and responded to your post in the AAS question section.

Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the board.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

welcome buddy im also from the UK nice to have you have you hear

Welcome brother.