Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hello, completely lost! and need advice

Talking Hello, completely lost! and need advice

hello everyone,

I am completley lost and i hope you can help me.

first my stats:
    6'0
    185lbs
    26yr
    no supplements.
    am going to start cardio/muay thai training.
    bmi=unknown

i stopped working out 3 years ago. i am ready to take it up again. I am intrested in getting an edge in loosing my body fat and building light muscle/toning. I was thinking about albuterol to help me burn through my fat and a testosterone to help with the muscle. i am familiar with proper diet and workout techniques but I have never taken anything of this nature. As many can relate i am worried and have absolutely zero knowledge in this sector. What would be a good combination to help reach my goal.

key questions:
    how would i cycle albuterol with minimal risk of harming myself?
    what testosterone would you recommend and how would i take it? ( it would be more of a energy supplier and muscle repair/increase)
    would these 2 items alone be sufficient for my goals?
    what are the risks associated with this combination?
    will taking whey protein and creatin help/deter effects?
    will i be able to take pre-workout boosters like n.o.xplode or is it too risky/unnecessary?
    how would i have to off-cycle this combo?
    also if anyone can share cycle information i will greately appreciate it!!!!!

I suggest you hold off on juice until you've had 6 months to a year of consistent training in the gym. And after you have been able to commit to the diet and lifestyle for that period of time. If you do get your self in order then you will make tremendous gains on your own.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    I suggest you hold off on juice until you've had 6 months to a year of consistent training in the gym. And after you have been able to commit to the diet and lifestyle for that period of time. If you do get your self in order then you will make tremendous gains on your own.
    I couldn't have said it any better. You have a lot of training and nutrition to peak out first. Learning how to do that will take a lot of study. After you peak out on training and nutritional knowledge you have the journey of learning about steroids and other performance enhancing meds. All of that took me about 2 years prior to sticking myself with a needle. I read every ebook I could get my hands on.

the guys already gave you solid advice and this is a great place to help and aid you in the training and nutrition as haz was talking about and in the meantime you can continue to research and study up on AAS. Your first year of training always yields good results naturally as long as you diet, train, and rest properly.

Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

All the advice you need is right in this thread. Great posts.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT