Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: hello

Default hello

hello, just introducing myself. my name is patrick i'm 55 years old i've been training on and off but mainly on for 38 years now, i started back in 1975 after seeing arnold on the front cover of what was then called muscle builder and power, i was hooked even though back in those days it really was a minority sport. i've tried every type of training routine there is, but being pretty poor in the genetics department and as a young naive teenager and twenty something who read every article and training routine that the stars of the day used and honestly believing that they didn't use steroids i never really made that much progress,it wasn't until a friend of mind started using dianabol and within a few weeks gained maybe twenty to thirty pounds of solid weight that i realised thats what everyone was on and thats what i needed to do the rest is history. i'm off the gear at the moment have been for a year now but its very hard i've lost a lot of muscle, but at my age it's only to be expected and i'm now seriously considering going back on it, so i'm just dipping my toe back in the water and would be grateful if theres any one out there round about my age or anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction with any new gear thats out there now, anyway thats all about me hope to hear from someone thanks.

Here I am.
    Nothing new bro. Just the old stand by's. Test is always best and with proper diet and training nothing else is really needed.
    Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!