Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: here for answers by experts

Default here for answers by experts

i am 33, 180lbs, and 5'11" and recently out of the army. i want to add about 10-15lbs but don't want to be super bulky and huge. strong, solid muscle mass and added strength, that would be all for me. i eat 5-6 short meals a day and consume abt 3200 calories a day. diet is clean and good and i have been a regular with workouts for the last 8 years. do you recommend me running sustanon 500mg a week and have aromasin or arimidex in hand and then move on to PCT with clomid and nolvadex. btw, this would be my third cycle. Thanks in advance.

PCT should be perfect pct.

Overall, the cycle is looking good - the sustanon's dosage is fine, and I would recommend Aromasin as your AI - it is better than arimidex in each and every regard. Also, for PCT I would recommend running the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org Remember, your PCT is half the deal, and only with a good PCT you will be able to keep most of your gains and recover properly, so make sure to run the most complete PCT as you can.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- DONT just have this on hand. Use this starting at day 1 with your cycle.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Overall, the cycle is looking good - the sustanon's dosage is fine, and I would recommend Aromasin as your AI - it is better than arimidex in each and every regard. Also, for PCT I would recommend running the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org Remember, your PCT is half the deal, and only with a good PCT you will be able to keep most of your gains and recover properly, so make sure to run the most complete PCT as you can.
    I agree and would say make sure to run aromasin from day 1. Having on hand is always a bad idea. If you wait until side effects appear it may be too late.

Cycle looks good but I think before you start you should definitely raise calories to 3500 minimum and attempt to add more weight. You should be able to add 5 lbs, may be able to add 10 without too much fat around the midsection. If you don't ******** a little extra fat around the mid then you can maybe get to 195 all natty. Then when you hit your cycle u will get much bigger.
    I'm 5 11 or 6 ft. I'm thin frame. I was able to hit 192- 195 before I took AAS. MY first test cycle at 50mg had me put on 20 lbs. With no bloat using an AI.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk