Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first deca cycle

Default first deca cycle

i have not used deca durabolin ever before and a bit skeptical but want to try it. originally, i wanted to run deca durabolin 16 weeks at 300mg a week along with equipoise 500mg a week. has anyone of you tried such a cycle and if yes, how were the results?

Dont use deca and eq, better test+deca+dbol+cardarine.

First of all, you should not use deca without a test base in the stack, or at least should not do so if you want to prevent deca dick. Also, it is quite pointless to use two completely contradictory steroids together - you either bulk heavily with deca, or get clean gains with EQ - using them together will not yeld prominent results. So you will be much better off with the compounds mentioned by @tealc, and the cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-14
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca Durabolin - 300 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs E3D from the first day of the cycle

Weeks 1-6
    Dianabol - 40 mgs per day
    N2Guard - 7 caps per day

Then wait two weeks, and run the perfect PCT protocol as shown here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

4. Default

I agree 100% with Lev. That is the best way to run it for gains and minimizing side effects.

16 weeks of deca is really 24 weeks total in your system.. that is a long run and I do not recommend you run it that long. run it 10-12 weeks only.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    First of all, you should not use deca without a test base in the stack, or at least should not do so if you want to prevent deca dick. Also, it is quite pointless to use two completely contradictory steroids together - you either bulk heavily with deca, or get clean gains with EQ - using them together will not yeld prominent results. So you will be much better off with the compounds mentioned by @tealc, and the cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-14
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca Durabolin - 300 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs E3D from the first day of the cycle

Weeks 1-6
    Dianabol - 40 mgs per day
    N2Guard - 7 caps per day

Then wait two weeks, and run the perfect PCT protocol as shown here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    This looks absolutely perfect. I personally would swap the dbol for tbol. They are very similar but tbol will cause less water retention.
    Read up on the differences between the two here: Tbol vs Dbol - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]